New to the Forums!

noxnflame

Hey whatsup guys,
been a long time lurker on RD, DR, and now BLGT forums! Been super into offroad my whole life and have always dreamt of building a ranger prerunner and getting into truck racing. Finally at the point in life where that's starting to become a reality. Im located in Santa Cruz ca but make the drive to mojave / bartsow to go out and play.

I had the opportunity to head out to Bartsow in October to meet some of you kickass folks and test out the ranger in the dirt for the first real trip. Still have alot of growing pains to work through for getting the reliability and tuning up but super excited to get to know more of you folks out on the trail.

My truck build so far:
5.3 LM7 built with Cam and intake

Front Suspenion:
Blitzkrieg LT a arm kit
FOA 2.5"x10" coilover
FOA 2.5"x10" 3 tube bypass

Rear suspension:
FOA 2.5x16" 3 tube bypass
deaver F31 leafs

Full cab cage and engine cage with a mix of 1.75" and 2" .120 DOM.
Have definitely made tons of mistakes on the first build but hey, that's what firsts are for! Looking forward to learning more

If anyone's local or just wants to meet up in the dirt to cruise hit me up!

Attachments

• IMG_1384.jpg
    IMG_1384.jpg
    824.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1835.jpg
    IMG_1835.jpg
    378 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1880.jpg
    IMG_1880.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1952.jpg
    IMG_1952.jpg
    750.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4648.jpg
    IMG_4648.jpg
    630.7 KB · Views: 19
Hey whatsup guys,
been a long time lurker on RD, DR, and now BLGT forums! Been super into offroad my whole life and have always dreamt of building a ranger prerunner and getting into truck racing. Finally at the point in life where that's starting to become a reality. Im located in Santa Cruz ca but make the drive to mojave / bartsow to go out and play.

I had the opportunity to head out to Bartsow in October to meet some of you kickass folks and test out the ranger in the dirt for the first real trip. Still have alot of growing pains to work through for getting the reliability and tuning up but super excited to get to know more of you folks out on the trail.

My truck build so far:
5.3 LM7 built with Cam and intake

Front Suspenion:
Blitzkrieg LT a arm kit
FOA 2.5"x10" coilover
FOA 2.5"x10" 3 tube bypass

Rear suspension:
FOA 2.5x16" 3 tube bypass
deaver F31 leafs

Full cab cage and engine cage with a mix of 1.75" and 2" .120 DOM.
Have definitely made tons of mistakes on the first build but hey, that's what firsts are for! Looking forward to learning more

If anyone's local or just wants to meet up in the dirt to cruise hit me up!
Welcome dude... Santa Cruz eh? you into Mtbing ?

Whatsup man! Absolutely, anything with wheels... Though some of the trails around here are a bit too gnarly for me nowadays. You rip?
right on!

You'll have to connect with @Harry Johnson he's localish to you.

Me, Rip? nawwwww haha I just try to keep it rubber side down. I try to get out a few times a week. ( haven't been riding much lately) Be sure to post up in the MTB section.

Cool truck! I ride up at UC quite a bit, and a little up in niesne as well. Don't really have a go fast build at the moment(although this forum is doing a good job of changing my mind on that), just a crawler, but I'm always down to meet up and go for a cruise.

Back