2011 3.5 Fraptor

ever put a bunch of work into something and its just not right and you are totally demoralized?
Well here i am today. Drove the truck to work for the first time. and not happy.

1. For sure the seats are too high. so my only option is ripping out stock electric sliders to drop them.
2. Its kinda odd not having side bolsters on the lower portion of the seats. Not sure if i like it or not. Kinda feel like i am sitting ontop of the seat and not in it.

So my options which i dont like any of them because its more work and $.
1. put old seats back in, but need to source stock seat brackets i cut up to make these work.
2. Lower seats and pray i am okay.
3. order all new seats and make all new lower seat mounts.

Sometimes i hate working on shit.
I'm sure there will be lots of seats to test sit this weekend. Give them a test sit..... Get new seats that are the right fit and then sell ones you got for $575 for $600
Profit.
Be happy.
The end.

While it sucks to be out money, I'd totally keep those seats and convert them to office chairs or lounge chairs for the house/garage. Your wife got them for you (probably with your money) on a special night for you/the organization. That's something I'd want to have to remember.

While it sucks to be out money, I'd totally keep those seats and convert them to office chairs or lounge chairs for the house/garage. Your wife got them for you (probably with your money) on a special night for you/the organization. That's something I'd want to have to remember.
i am more pissed the time i spent in the garage redoing all the mounts. lol That isnt fun work to me.

Back