2004 Ford Sport Trac

So, somehow/someway the truck made 340hp on FiTech’s Dyno back in 2018, and I felt the truck was way underpowered and no responsive at all since the day we picked it up from them, so before pulling the engine Anthony wanted to see what was wrong with it, turns out 1 injector was never plugged in and the gas pedal was only using 31% of its throw. After making the needed adjustments, it’ll light up 39” tires with no problem. Since it’s not needing a new engine just yet, I’m having him do a bunch of things I’ve neglected since 2017, as well a few upgrades 078116BF-6D8B-4AE6-8CD1-550B56965C16.jpeg

Unfortunately this will be the 1st Barstow clean up I won’t be at. I already booked another show that weekend in AZ months before Adam announced the dates. And my room and flight are none refundable

Unfortunately this will be the 1st Barstow clean up I won’t be at. I already booked another show that weekend in AZ months before Adam announced the dates. And my room and flight are none refundable
what a bummer Going to miss you guys, but thanks for the support over the years....

My fraptor said its excited that it wont be in the line of fire for arrows this year. lol

Back