Yeti The Bronco

My Wife just got a Bronco this weekend!
It's the most base model with a stick shift but it's super fun! She won't really be using it for wheeling but we did take it out yesterday for some easy roads!

I loved it, I'm sure you are having a blast with that beast!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240219_122007_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240219_122007_Gallery.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 9
My Wife just got a Bronco this weekend!
It's the most base model with a stick shift but it's super fun! She won't really be using it for wheeling but we did take it out yesterday for some easy roads!

I loved it, I'm sure you are having a blast with that beast!
That's awesome! 2 door manuals are so cool, much more early Bronco like. Ya the wife and I definitely have a blast in ours, its far more capable than I would have expected.

Wife and I put a bunch of dirt miles on the Bronco this weekend with the local Bronco group. Friday we did a couple small trails off of the 395 before Ridgecrest, then went into Trona Pinnacles and camped for the night. From there we took dirt into Death Valley through Goler Canyon then camped in Panamint Valley Saturday night. IMG_6518.jpegIMG_6516.jpegIMG_6522.jpegIMG_6515.jpegIMG_6513.jpegIMG_6525.jpegIMG_6524.jpegIMG_6517.jpegIMG_6519.jpegIMG_6514.jpegIMG_8671.jpegIMG_6526.jpeg

Wife and I put a bunch of dirt miles on the Bronco this weekend with the local Bronco group. Friday we did a couple small trails off of the 395 before Ridgecrest, then went into Trona Pinnacles and camped for the night. From there we took dirt into Death Valley through Goler Canyon then camped in Panamint Valley Saturday night. View attachment 22164View attachment 22165View attachment 22167View attachment 22168View attachment 22169View attachment 22170View attachment 22171View attachment 22172View attachment 22173View attachment 22174View attachment 22175View attachment 22176

How was Goler wash? Did you go out the same way you went in?

I ask because I remember warm spring canyon was a mess from all the rain and potentially closed, but haven't got a straight answer if its open and passable.

How was Goler wash? Did you go out the same way you went in?

I ask because I remember warm spring canyon was a mess from all the rain and potentially closed, but haven't got a straight answer if its open and passable.
Goler was was really cool but nothing challenging. Ill Attach a screen shot from ON X of our route to see if its the area you are referring to. We went into Goler From Trona side and exited though DV National park.IMG_6567.jpeg

Goler was was really cool but nothing challenging. Ill Attach a screen shot from ON X of our route to see if its the area you are referring to. We went into Goler From Trona side and exited though DV National park.View attachment 22255
Yup that's it! Warm Springs Canyon Road, looks like you breezed through without issue.

I haven't been up Goler Wash and down into the park since 2018 and itching to get back out there.

Back