Welcome Aboard

Thanks Steve boy and Elliot for doing this. Are there rules over here or is it like DR? Hopefully we can all talk crap and people don’t get butt hurt like RDZ. And can I just copy my DR build thread stuff over to here?

Thanks Steve boy and Elliot for doing this. Are there rules over here or is it like DR? Hopefully we can all talk crap and people don’t get butt hurt like RDZ. And can I just copy my DR build thread stuff over to here?
No that’s fucking stupid ! Haha ….. jk don’t report me to admin.

Yeaaa dude!

You are welcome.

The goal here is to have a welcoming platform to share the low light reel, spread the stoke, motivate and inspire others to build and do cool shit.

Heckling is always standard on any forum, all in good fun of course.

As far as rules go haven't really set up any guidelines but pretty standard life stuff.

- don't be a dick. you know the whole treat others as you'd like to be treated type thing

- plant more trees, than you cut down. ( in other words be helpful, not a keyboard commando)

Stoked to get this thing rolling!

E

Back