Uncle Eddie bronco build

I have been working on getting my barn emptied out and cleaned up for the winter. And it’s just about there so I decided to bring this home today.
194322753c09dc1116377a1869621b1b.jpg

852d1b6b4e652c9eba1e22589160b5c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hard to tell but there is room all the way around. I have to get my 77 super cab in there also for the winter also. If there is enough room I will spin it back long ways easy enough with the dollys
can you spin them pretty easy on dollies ? I have some in my shop that the prior owner left. I've been meaning to throw truck on them and move it more into the corner.

can you spin them pretty easy on dollies ? I have some in my shop that the prior owner left. I've been meaning to throw truck on them and move it more into the corner.
Yes. Me and my dad use them all the time. I do t have a set so I just go grab his. They pretty much always have something on them. We have had everything on them from a slammed ray rod to a superduty on 38’s lol corvette Willy’s gasser galaxie. We have 6 projects between the two of us lol

Yes. Me and my dad use them all the time. I do t have a set so I just go grab his. They pretty much always have something on them. We have had everything on them from a slammed ray rod to a superduty on 38’s lol corvette Willy’s gasser galaxie. We have 6 projects between the two of us lol
right on ill have to give it ago... I'm a retard and want to film the truck in front of the green screen so I'm in Antarctica or something

and 6 projects fuckin eh!

right on ill have to give it ago... I'm a retard and want to film the truck in front of the green screen so I'm in Antarctica or something

and 6 projects fuckin eh!
Yeah I have this and my 77 super cab Cummins tow rig. Then he has a 68 bronco we are coyote swapping a 63 galaxie 500 gasser we are building and a 41 Willy coup we just started that’s getting a 3rd gen coyote with 10 speed auto. We also have a 74 f100 that was built by motor trend and 4x4 swapped that came from Cali we are redoing stuff on. It was rolled at one point and some one cut the ford body off and put a dodge short corse body on it.

Yeah I have this and my 77 super cab Cummins tow rig. Then he has a 68 bronco we are coyote swapping a 63 galaxie 500 gasser we are building and a 41 Willy coup we just started that’s getting a 3rd gen coyote with 10 speed auto. We also have a 74 f100 that was built by motor trend and 4x4 swapped that came from Cali we are redoing stuff on. It was rolled at one point and some one cut the ford body off and put a dodge short corse body on it.
sounds like a full plate... not sure how you keep all those spinning. I was just looking through the first page of photos and the kids being involved is awesome... The little one running the plasma is classic haha.

sounds like a full plate... not sure how you keep all those spinning. I was just looking through the first page of photos and the kids being involved is awesome... The little one running the plasma is classic haha.
Yeah it takes a lot. That and 60 hours of work a week lol. My dad is retired so he does a lot of his stuff. Yeah my boy loves to help my nice does also I’m teaching them how to run the mill and lathe also.

A couple updates.. I been collecting more parts and have decided the 460 is going. I have acquired a coyote so I’m on the hunt for a few more things to go that route. I need a trans and t case as well as a wire harness. I have also picked up some new 35” bfg a/t’s cheap. Full set of 5. So the current tires and wheels are up for sale.
3a0a53bf0ab22309b04d59e92b623c03.jpg

883d77280f2679ed22183161805ce2bd.jpg

431d851a7fde5bd2b582450a6fa49cf7.jpg

Some progress is better than no progress right? Lol I started routing my brake lines. That’s all. I been busy my grandpa just passed and I have been dealing with that and I started working on the original black one for my wife to drive in the summer. Along with my tow rig camper and Harley. This has taken the back burner for a while.
I need to get the coyote power plant stuffed in it with the trans then I will start working on it a lot again probably around August

Attachments

• IMG_9033.jpeg
    IMG_9033.jpeg
    286.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Some progress is better than no progress right? Lol I started routing my brake lines. That’s all. I been busy my grandpa just passed and I have been dealing with that and I started working on the original black one for my wife to drive in the summer. Along with my tow rig camper and Harley. This has taken the back burner for a while.
I need to get the coyote power plant stuffed in it with the trans then I will start working on it a lot again probably around August

View attachment 8610
Picture attachment didn't come through

Hopefully I will be getting back to work on this soon. Just about have my wife’s Bronco ready so it Looks like I will be pulling the q80’s and linking this one. I want to do it once and be done. I’m taking my time and enjoying the process. Right now I will start getting a parts list and watching market place ect for deals. In the meantime I hope to start fitting the coyote and 6r80 in the frame rails.

Ordered some coyote motor mounts and some link mounts for the rear. And a few other parts. Hopefully have a nice pile of parts soon. Hopefully they will all be here so when I get the pins out of my hand. I can work on it.

Attachments

• IMG_0393.jpeg
    IMG_0393.jpeg
    682.3 KB · Views: 2
Back