TT Motorsports BBQ and Grand Opening

85Yota

Ok so it's not an off-road trip but I got my new house/shop compound up and running in Lucerne Valley on May 14th no set time but thinking around Noon and gonna do some tacos around 5 or so. If you want to camp on the property feel free since I got around 2 acres of open space to setup tents, bring your trailers etc. Also being in Lucerne Valley you can take advantage of my new backyard, aka the desert to go have some fun. Also if you guys want to meet and stage here and then do a day or night run and camp back here you're more than welcome and I am unfortunately not going to be able to do that since I haven't finished my ford project and don't have a capable prerunner right now. So feel free to post if you are interested or wanting to cruise out.

10326 Rex Rd Lucerne Valley, CA 92356. I'm about 40 min from the I-15 at Bear Valley Road.

The way google tells you to come is perfect for prerunners or trucks but is a little rough and slow for a car. So if bringing out your car or stock truck and want a smoother road go the 18 East, then left onto Buena Vista then continue down to the 2nd main right onto Ashland Rd. Google tells you to go the 18 to willow wells, to desert view rd to Rex rd. It works but Desert View has some pretty good rain ruts from people driving when wet and is a little rough going, then Rex rd isn't maintained as well and a little rough and slow for a car like my 97 Toyota Tercel.

And if you want to get a video of the condition of this place when I got it and after 1 month of working on it 3 days a week with my parents help, here ya go. Fairly long videos but there is 2.5 acres of fenced property that was full of everything you can imagine, Lol.

After 1 month update and it is getting better everyday since then since that was in Feb or so.

Rex Google To buena vista.jpg

Anyone want to turn Tommy's not offroad trip into partial day offroad trip? I've got a spare seat for the melon head if he wants to go with. I'm down to make it regardless, but would be sweet to get a few miles In the dirt if possible for making the 6 hr drive!

Attachments

• received_1635546180130786.jpeg
    received_1635546180130786.jpeg
    234.6 KB · Views: 13
Anyone want to turn Tommy's not offroad trip into partial day offroad trip? I've got a spare seat for the melon head if he wants to go with. I'm down to make it regardless, but would be sweet to get a few miles In the dirt if possible for making the 6 hr drive!

set me up on a zoom call and i call shotugn

Where would you be coming from?

Saved in my GPS for when I random drop by. Wish I could come but also 6.9 hours away

Ok. Lets get a Roll Call going so I know roughly how many people are coming. So Quote this post and add your name.

Ok guess nobody is coming. O we'll ill just be home working in the shop if anyone comes by and wants to help.

Yeah post away. More the better. I got a locked gate and a big dog to keep people away after if they want to come back and fuck with shit.

Back