TT Motorsports BBQ and Grand Opening

Dang Kevins is having a 40th birthday and going away party that night at 5pm as he is moving to AZ next week. wish I could of made this as i wanted to check out the progress.

I totally suck with dates. Kevins deal was this weekend. so i am going to try and head up next weekend with Josb. See you then Tommy

Little man has hockey until about 3:30 pm Saturday so planning on rolling out after that. Probably be out there about 7ish

Looks like there are a few heads rolling out. Looking forward to seeing you beauties!

Over and Out

E

I guess my oldest has a soccer tournament in the morning and I have to take 4 dogs to the vet. So once all that clears up me and at least 1 of the heathens are gonna roll out

I guess my oldest has a soccer tournament in the morning and I have to take 4 dogs to the vet. So once all that clears up me and at least 1 of the heathens are gonna roll out
Going to be fun!

I'll be solo dadding it. Wifey just took off to work for 10 days.

Sounds like the boys are planning to do a morning run out to Cougar Buttes.

It's my first free weekend in a while so I'm going to be hammering down on the Sonoma. Trying to get it done so I can bring it to these events in the future

Good times out there at Tommy's new compound.
52076716110_2eec0c4acb_b.jpg

Sunset didn't disappoint. Was awesome seeing everyone and catching up a little bit
Stevey crushed it on the pork shoulder. didn't get any photos of the spread I was too busy crushing sport sodas and chatting.

Drove the 4runner out. Made it pretty uneventfully, when I hit Bear Valley Rd I notice I had developed belt squeal at higher RPM? Trail fix... turned up the music it went away... #science Also discovered a loose Steering Knuckle on the passenger side. Like finger tight. 🤡🤡🤡thats good right ? haha

Figured we'd sort it in the am. Stayed up way too late.. This am was planning on heading over to Cougar Buttes to mess around on the rocks...

Pulled the truck into Tommy's shop
52076715730_f8e5a167a0_b.jpg

We jacked up the truck and realized that not only was the knuckle loose. One of the 4 studs was sheared off...
Sooo that kinda put a damper on our wheeling for the day. Decided to play it safe instead of chancing it.

Tightened up the 3 bolts and then started to take a look at the belts. The alternator belt was super loose... upon inspection Scott notice the bottom bolt pivot had left the chat and was not there haha....Prepping properly...

We found a bolt that would do the trick, installed that and the 22re was back to her fire-breathing self.....

hung out for another few hrs. Explored some of the treasures that Tommy has aquired
52076461749_0f2b76a1f7_b.jpg

52076715725_577841379a_b.jpg

52075186157_f408dc516d_b.jpg

52076235638_dda9feec06_b.jpg

52076716350_86e4e96158_b.jpg

Hit the Trail home...
52076716340_0e4aa1006e_b.jpg

52076462134_e660b0c5be_b.jpg

Hit In and out for some nourishment on way home

52076229596_2ab9ca4a7a_b.jpg

Good Times.

E

Wish I was able to make it out guys! Bronco is in pieces and the little one wasn't having it today. It's so hard to be 7.5 months old haha. I plan to make a weekend out of the next hodge clean up so the wife can see what it's all about

Back