TT Motorsports BBQ and Grand Opening

Thanks to everyone who came out and especially the guys who came and cooked up the meat that I got for tacos. Also thanks to @thecallmeWALLY for the delicious pulled pork sandos to end an amazing day. Next season I will be doing a BBQ and campout at the compound every month or two so people can come out. Will be nice to have a place to camp and plan day runs and night runs with a nice place to come back to at night to keep the wife's happy having some emminities aka bathroom and kitchen to make us food in when we aren't cooking 10 lbs of bacon or tacos for dinner.

Thanks to everyone who came out and especially the guys who came and cooked up the meat that I got for tacos. Also thanks to @thecallmeWALLY for the delicious pulled pork sandos to end an amazing day. Next season I will be doing a BBQ and campout at the compound every month or two so people can come out. Will be nice to have a place to camp and plan day runs and night runs with a nice place to come back to at night to keep the wife's happy having some emminities aka bathroom and kitchen to make us food in when we aren't cooking 10 lbs of bacon or tacos for dinner
REVEREND!!!

Story time through Wally's eyes:

It was a busy weekend for me to say the least. I had originally planned on coming out on behalf of Bad Lines Good Times to help cook and feed the homeless for the weekend with out the fam. The wife ended up going to work so I was left with 2 dogs and 1 wild two year old. After getting the toddler to sleep around 8:30pm on Friday I was able to load the truck with a Smoker because Tommy's broke, load the mini quad, and the family supplies. After I was done lading it all up it was time to prep the pork, make some pickled red onions, and pack the foods.

Saturday morning I had to pack up the rest of my junk and head out. 2.5 hours or so later I was at Tommy's and getting the pork shoulder on the smoker and going. She was going to take a minimum of 7 hours.

67418224682__24ACE5FF-E471-46DF-BC1E-1BE553AD7810.jpg

Because of said story line above... pictures were limited. ||| Feel free to add your own if you took them |||

Some folks started to show up so it was time to get some taco's going. Plan was for 3pm

IMG_6224.jpg

FB81E557-8F02-40EC-B135-755E297D351F.JPG

IMG_6226.jpg

The food went fast so we can only assume people were stoked. Thanks Tommy for providing everything.

Next was time to check in on the Pork. She had been smoking for about 4-5 hours and internal temp was up to 165. It was time to pull her off and get ready for the next step. Steam Bath with apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, & butter.

IMG_6227.jpg

I wish I had pictures of said food when it was time to eat but I had to be a dad. Bath time for the child, and then put her to sleep.

This is the end of the food story telling for the day.

Last edited:
Back