Tack Width

Reid

!988 Ranger Going to go to equal length Beams this winter be running a 35-37 inch tire coil over and Bypass Trying to get my Ducks in a row Anybody got suggestions on Track width i was thinking 74 inch outside tire to out tire

96"

that's what im at with an 89'' raingutter and it seems to work. well, basically.....................

hah. but seriously, it just all depends on a lot more stuff that your tire height.
what kit are you looking at running?
what wheels?

theres a lot more to look at than just "what you want your track width to be"

Really varies- if your purchasing a beam kit all the measurements & geometry is already set for you. However every truck and setup is different. I would say that 82-85" would be ideal.

My truck is 92" and its wider than i would prefer.

78-82 is a good middle ground IMO. It's not much wider than a full size truck but not too wide to fit on small trails.

Really varies- if your purchasing a beam kit all the measurements & geometry is already set for you. However every truck and setup is different. I would say that 82-85" would be ideal.

My truck is 92" and its wider than i would prefer.
Was thinking buying the Cut files from DIY. The complete bulkhead assembly kit. My Dad has a 2D laser at his work and he can cut everything for it.

Depends what you plan on using the truck for. My own truck is 84” wide and I love it. Narrowing it to 82” mainly just to make it fit my fiberglass and trailer better.

Im at 85" on my 2ng gen exploder and its sometimes right on the edges of narrower trails.

Back