Stratton studios crew cab build

Im sure you could add pads to those if needed. I agree though, i have prp 3" with the pads and my neck and shoulders is always chafed after driving for a while.

Here is the link for anyone interested.

The pull up option to tighten is a game changer. The other way seems so dumb now lol

I've never seen those before, but I have used straps without the padding and they dug into my neck/shoulder and chaffed pretty bad after a weekend in the dirt.

I agree with the Lord Bodjsters on this.......

like said though, you can always buy the Velcro add on pads to throw on or off whenever needed.

and, I have no personal experience with them but I was always told/heard that definitely don't do the camlock belts in the dirt, as they get packed with dust and dirt over time............???

The pull up option to tighten is a game changer. The other way seems so dumb now lol

this has to be fucking awesome though. thinking about it now, i wonder why no one has done this before snd made it like a well known thing.............???
it seems like it would be soooooooooooo popular

this has to be fucking awesome though. thinking about it now, i wonder why no one has done this before snd made it like a well known thing.............???
it seems like it would be soooooooooooo popular
My lady and I going over their website thought the same thing lol she hates PRP belts and If I learned anything from my first build it would be 2.5 shocks aint it and make sure your girl likes the harnesses and GPS location or your gunna be yelling at each other through the head sets HAHAHA

PRP and crow both offer pull up belts, and i believe PRP also offers a built in ratchet on the belt too so you can really snug yourself down.

I’m curious how those cam locks will do, my first truck had Sparco cam locks and a few times i would have a belt pop out of the cam center. I don’t know if it wasn’t engaged fully or if the cam was bumped and opened but it happened more than once. The regular belt latch’s definitely suck though and i wish there was an easier solution

PRP and crow both offer pull up belts, and i believe PRP also offers a built in ratchet on the belt too so you can really snug yourself down.

I’m curious how those cam locks will do, my first truck had Sparco cam locks and a few times i would have a belt pop out of the cam center. I don’t know if it wasn’t engaged fully or if the cam was bumped and opened but it happened more than once. The regular belt latch’s definitely suck though and i wish there was an easier solution

I use these in my Miata, they are the most street friendly harnesses I've found, normal style buckle and it has an eccentric reel so you can lean forward to touch the radio if you need to.

Attachments

• 1000004466.jpg
    1000004466.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 10

I’ve definitely seen the ratchet but never seen prp with the pull up. It should be a standard thing now that I’ve learned about them. The cam lock on these are money it never misses and locks soo satisfying lol BUT we will see in the bumps fersure.

Dude… do you have an army working on this thing or it’s already built and you’re just slowly releasing progress photos to tease us all! Haha.
It was started 10/28/23. Progress is current. My buddy James Stratton has done everything but the tank, couple days a week he’s a beast. It’s in my 3 car garage sideways lol

Back