Second Annual Prerunner Island Meet - June 17th 2023

Natural Fashion Product Promotion Sale Facebook Cover.png

Down For Mobbing is hosting its second annual Prerunner Island Meet at Fiesta Island Beach San Diego, CA. If you’re not familiar with this area, it’s a one-way loop with beach around its perimeter that you are able to pull your prerunner, overlander, deLorean DMC-12, or even your Huffy BMX bike right up to the shore and enjoy the views of Mission Bay! We will be hosting this event on June 17th 2023.

Last year we counted over 300 prerunners along with other types of off road builds. We did a BBQ fundraiser for Clean-Dezert and was able to donate $876. We were able to do this thanks to the vendors and people that came out and supported the off-road community! This year we're hoping to double the donation and attendees!

If you would like to donate to the raffle, be a vendor, or become a volunteer for this event you can DM me here or email me at dfmmedia1@gmail.com

I will keep this thread up-to-date as more info comes out. So for now, post up the ride you're going to bring! Cant wait to see you guys out there!

Remember: This is public park and recreational land so this event can be shut down by the local police if people are acting a fool doing stuff like burnouts, drinking and driving, off-roading etc. So please be respectful so we can come together and giveback to the off-road community!

Last edited:
Shirts look rad! going to try to make it down for this.

Is anyone else going gonna be out there?

I’m thinking about heading down with my two boys from Camarillo. Told wifey to put it on calendar, she’s not invited lol. Don’t have harness in back for a fourth passenger yet lol.

Would be cool. If anyone is from Murrieta/Menifee/Temecula/Hemet area and wants to roll out; we should all caravan

Would be cool. If anyone is from Murrieta/Menifee/Temecula/Hemet area and wants to roll out; we should all caravan
I'll be coming from Corona and can meetup with you guys somewhere off the 15.

I'm down to roll out with you guys. I'd probably just meet you off of the 15 near Escondido. Probably just sit on the on-ramp and wait for you guys to roll by or something.
That would be cool. I don't see any issue with this. What time's everyone planning on heading out/meeting up?

we will be there with a canopy. come hang out and talk shit to me. lol
That's pretty much what we planned on doing. 😂

Last edited:
This meet is on June 17th, which is not this weekend but NEXT weekend in case anyone was confused. I have seen some confusion from some people including some of my friends

This meet is on June 17th, which is not this weekend but NEXT weekend in case anyone was confused. I have seen some confusion from some people including some of my friends
Aw fuck me..... I thought it was this weekend.. then what the hell is going on this weekend?

Then what the hell is next weekend? Y'all making my brain hurt! Is THIS what jakey-poo feels like all the time? 10/10 do not like

Then what the hell is next weekend? Y'all making my brain hurt! Is THIS what jakey-poo feels like all the time? 10/10 do not like
Unfortunately they picked a weekend before ours and now people are mixed up. Ours is an annual event and will always land on the same weekend of June FYI. Show up June 17th and come give back to the off-road community!

Back