Rampage!

Every year I forget that Storch and Van Steenbergen can throw it down until I see them at the top of the mountain, and then I get stoked.

That line was AWESOME. Everything was so well done, and the frontflip was huge. I'm definitely biased towards that superman, though!

I had friends rent one of the yurts up on Gooseberry Mesa above the event one year but I don't think they run that location now. I can ask Brian (mynesweepers) where he sets up camp and how one gets a ticket. Maybe we are all Media for BLGT and get fancy passes that way?

One of my buddies here just looked into it. He says tickets go on sale in August and average about $580 and go up from there. It's a 4.5 mile hike in to the venue, but you can pay more and get shuttled. No one is allowed to drive or ride in their personal vehicles.

I'm not sure the minister of finance will approve $580 tickets for me and the family. I'll have to see if they have kid discounts when they go on sale.

One of my buddies here just looked into it. He says tickets go on sale in August and average about $580 and go up from there. It's a 4.5 mile hike in to the venue, but you can pay more and get shuttled. No one is allowed to drive or ride in their personal vehicles.

I'm not sure the minister of finance will approve $580 tickets for me and the family. I'll have to see if they have kid discounts when they go on sale.
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

FACK! $580! thats almost as steep as the trails out there!

Back