Raingutter update

Skipped leg day.. gonna put a 9 inch under it with a Chevy 64 leaf pack to get me started

How about some front fenders.. or you just gonna go midwest style and start cutting?

Yes definitely getting fenders thinking between hanneman or McNeil

Either one would be good. If you wait for Black Friday, you might be able to find some good deals from Mcneil.

i prefer mcneil for looks for raingutters! they're fitment has always been awesome too, in my experience at least!

i quadruple the statement about waiting for black friday though! you'll get a killer deal anywhere you purchase from!

i prefer mcneil for looks for raingutters! they're fitment has always been awesome too, in my experience at least!

i quadruple the statement about waiting for black friday though! you'll get a killer deal anywhere you purchase from!
Sounds good I’ll look into it! Running into some brake issues I’m trying to fix. I’ve bleed all four corners and trucks builds pressure like it has brakes but once I start the truck it lose pressure I got from bleeding them and pedal goes to floor. Any info you guys may have is a help and much appreciated

Sounds good I’ll look into it! Running into some brake issues I’m trying to fix. I’ve bleed all four corners and trucks builds pressure like it has brakes but once I start the truck it lose pressure I got from bleeding them and pedal goes to floor. Any info you guys may have is a help and much appreciated
I remember having that exact same problem.
i know that i bled the brakes with the truck off and the truck on though.

problem is..... i am no help because i legitimately cannot remember anything. like, medically cannot. hah (not sure if you know about me at all and what happened/WHY i cant remember shit) so i cant remember what i did to fix it. IF i even did. i know my brakes are still pretty shitty and i have a hodgepodged whole setup with F1 calipers/hubs/brakes and all that.

ill ask my dad next time i talk to him about this and see if he remembers

meant to ask also,
this things caged already? can we get more pics?!??!?
and specifically, what beams are those? they look like a set that i know who it is, but again..... the memory thing. hah

Anyone selling raingutter front glass? I’m located in Oregon will pay for shipping thanks!

Back