Raingutter build

Hayden4.0

Hello finally decided to make a build thread! Big plans for this winter in the process of cab cage right now once cage is done I’ll be starting front of truck and will be going a dif route then expected! Equal length beams 14 inch coilovers double swing steering engine cage then I’ll be cutting my back half and going to a solo motorsports 4 link and complete back half truck went from being a daily mid travel to full snowball affect! Feel free to ask questions about the build as well thanks boys🤙🏽

hellz yeah! anothe rraingutter that sounds like itll be a full kill build!
keeping it as OG as possible, or what ugly conversion glass are you going with?!?!? hahha

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello finally decided to make a build thread! Big plans for this winter in the process of cab cage right now once cage is done I’ll be starting front of truck and will be going a dif route then expected! Equal length beams 14 inch coilovers double swing steering engine cage then I’ll be cutting my back half and going to a solo motorsports 4 link and complete back half truck went from being a daily mid travel to full snowball affect! Feel free to ask questions about the build as well thanks boys🤙🏽
Thanks dude.... and yes Pictures are what it's about!

hellz yeah! anothe rraingutter that sounds like itll be a full kill build!
keeping it as OG as possible, or what ugly conversion glass are you going with?!?!? hahha

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whatever comes to me in the moment but glass will be last

Back