Oregon Gambler

Yep we were out there, picked up a whole house worth of shingles, and a car! Always a good time!
we got to Russ at the end of think Saturday he called me and my friends for some back up, but by the time we got there he was basically done. but he made it sound like there was need for my hands and vehicles.

think after this next year, I may just "bounty hunt" lots of running and marking, but only show up for the bigger things and things that need some rigging etc. or bigger towing. spent my earlier years in the gambler ranks doing all the trail side and backroads weirdness. think more "siRcH & rAsCuE" for me. maybe time to build a "Lejund" vehicle. for the old guys. though my beater Hyundai has some history and even Tate's mom knows it, saw it in my work parking lot and came to find me a few times to say hey

Last edited:
there was a really nice suburban that was found in the woods, brought back to Gamber town this year all the running gear was there and i know it went home with some one to attempt to bring the thing back to life.

Back