Old style fox bump pads

sdecurti

I have the old style blue fox hydraulic bumps with the old aluminum strike pads. Does anyone know if its as simple as buying the new style strike pads and threading them on to receive the Delrin inserts?

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
  • fox_racing_20_bump_stops.jpg
    fox_racing_20_bump_stops.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 22
Yes it is. Well, at least the one one set that i have swapped over. Just be aware that the new pads are much taller than the old ones so you’ll have to adjust the mounts accordingly if you already have them mounted

Yes it is. Well, at least the one one set that i have swapped over. Just be aware that the new pads are much taller than the old ones so you’ll have to adjust the mounts accordingly if you already have them mounted
Ya they look to be taller, any clue on how much? In reality i shouldnt have to relocate the bump, i would technically just loose some up travel correct? Like 1/2” of up travel or less?

I swapped the ends on my older than dirt pair to the current style delrin insert end and had no issue either. I still have the old ones and could measure this afternoon if I remember.

Ya they look to be taller, any clue on how much? In reality i shouldnt have to relocate the bump, i would technically just loose some up travel correct? Like 1/2” of up travel or less?

depends on how much the old ones deformed. id toss em in and wouldnt worry much

I've always just ran the old style without problems. I've even had 1 set someone ground the aluminum pads so I reformed them into a more pointed setup like factory with some aluminum welding and flap disc shaping

Back