My kids 2015 Chevy Duramax

59sled

My older kid bought this 2015 Chevy 2500HD Duramax LTZ 8 months ago.
CST lift. 35" tires on Methods, kryptonite upper control arms, ppe larger oil pan, Cold air intake, BMP dual cat fuel filters.

truck3333.jpg

This past weekend we finally got around to putting on his 37"s with new Methods.
Did the valance delete and went up 1/2 lift in the front and some bumper trimming.
What a change wheels and tire can make.
truck 111.jpgtruck 222222.jpgt3.jpgt1.jpg

Also the same kid that has this Ranger. The Duramax will be the tow rig.
Not bad for a 23 yr old who works his butt off.

hhhh.jpg

I bet your a proud father! Two very nice trucks, in todays world its nice to see younger kids work hard for what they want!

Nice truck! Been looking at a 2017+ with the L5P.

What CST lift size is that? Any rubbing?

I was hoping the 4" Cognito would fit the 37s without rubbing.

Gosh, now I send like a TacomaForum dork...

Last edited:
Nice truck! Been looking at a 2017+ with the L5P.

What CST lift size is that? Any rubbing?

I was hoping the 4" Cognito would fit the 37s without rubbing.

Gosh, now I send like a TacomaForum dork...

Also, did you relocate or delete the DEF tank?
He bought the truck with the CST lift on it. But we do know its the 4-6" CST lift. Not sure where the truck is set at. If i had to guess it would be at 4-5" of lift. The torsion bolts are backed out a decent amount which leads me to believe its not at the full 6" .

To fit the 37"s. On the front, I raised the torsion bars a 1/2" and cut the front bumper. The firewall part of the inner fender does rub. But very little. Just barely touches it. only going in and out of a driveway. On flat ground at full crank it doesn't rub.
For the rear. The truck does have the CST 1" block in the rear. The front rear mud flap had to be removed.

He eventually wants to lower the truck an 1" still. To do it we would have to cut the firewall inner fender and hammer it back.
And then remove the rear 1"block. Might have to do a slight rear fender trimming to get it to clear.

Last edited:
Back