Miller Jeep Trail

dang I ought to check these threads more often.
Been wanting to run this trail myself - i'm game. Is there a weekend on the books yet?

dang I ought to check these threads more often.
Been wanting to run this trail myself - i'm game. Is there a weekend on the books yet?
nothing is set just yet.. weekend seems to be filling up quickly as usual... for me a Sunday would be best maybe OCT 15?

Hell ya. I know there's a few of us in my area that would be in for sure. If I get to scared to run the dodge through it, I'm totally willing to Dual Sport run it on the Husky!

once it opens back up this is happening.... @Endless Trails and @4lowlance are our resident Pt Mugu 4x4 guys.... they can let us know when they run the sweep and make sure it's safe for the gate to open.
Dumb question, but where do you guys start for this? It's a point to point right?

Seems like it might be exciting when it first opens up due to all the erosion that's most likely happening this winter.

Dumb question, but where do you guys start for this? It's a point to point right?

Seems like it might be exciting when it first opens up due to all the erosion that's most likely happening this winter.
lockwood valley into gorman
usually... bring the tacoma it's made it before.

Reactions: mud
lockwood valley into gorman
usually... bring the tacoma it's made it before.
Right on. Coming from out of town, we'd probably drag it down with the RV for the weekend and camp somewhere around there.

heh, spends piles of money on rock crawler.... takes the daily wheeling.

once it opens back up this is happening.... @Endless Trails and @4lowlance are our resident Pt Mugu 4x4 guys.... they can let us know when they run the sweep and make sure it's safe for the gate to open.
Tentative cleanup is last weekend of April unless these storms bring big damage and they delay us. Typically they open it to the public the day after we give our report/okay that the trail is clear that Sunday on our way out.

Right on. Coming from out of town, we'd probably drag it down with the RV for the weekend and camp somewhere around there.

heh, spends piles of money on rock crawler.... takes the daily wheeling.
mint 👌 lets put some more pin striping on that old girl... honestly its going to be more fun in tacoma than a crawler... Your Jeep would idle up the entire trail.

If anyone is coming from coast side/101, we can take Quatail canyon over from the 33. Fast fun river bed for a good few miles... plus the restaurant in Frazier park is KILLER.

If anyone is coming from coast side/101, we can take Quatail canyon over from the 33. Fast fun river bed for a good few miles... plus the restaurant in Frazier park is KILLER.
Quatail was running real good a few weeks ago with only one hazzard after one of the water bars. But I would guess that road is wrecked from this storm.

Back