Lost Lizard Poker Run This weekend

Cleandezert

I believe my buddy and i are heading out to ocotillo Friday night, then driving over to superstition on Saturday for the poker run. Is anyone heading out?

I believe my buddy and i are heading out to ocotillo Friday night, then driving over to superstition on Saturday for the poker run. Is anyone heading out?
Sounds fun! Was just out there on Saturday for a day trip. The road to superstition was super fun. They graded it to get the cranes in to fix the bridge.... Which means it was way more fun in my truck with a 2 year old haha.

Maybe I can meet up with you guys on Saturday?

Sounds fun! Was just out there on Saturday for a day trip. The road to superstition was super fun. They graded it to get the cranes in to fix the bridge.... Which means it was way more fun in my truck with a 2 year old haha.

Maybe I can meet up with you guys on Saturday?
wish i would of known you went out to oco saturday. i would of came for the day with my kid.
If you head out this weekend let us know, your more than welcome to hang out with us at the property in oco too.

wish i would of known you went out to oco saturday. i would of came for the day with my kid.
If you head out this weekend let us know, your more than welcome to hang out with us at the property in oco too.
Didn't actually know I was going until about 11am that day when I finished up working on the Ranger 2.0... Apparently the reason my 4x4 broke was because it was originally put back together with missing parts... Had to machine a washer, find some spare C Clips and she was back together.

I fully decided to go after the truck made it to the gas station without any issues about 2 miles away haha. So kind of a last min deal per usual.

Wow, I read that as Lot Lizard poker run and it still didn't surprise me that Adam was going.

I'll be out there on bikes hosting a geo cache (definitely not a poker run) with a couple hundred participants.

Wow, I read that as Lot Lizard poker run and it still didn't surprise me that Adam was going.

I'll be out there on bikes hosting a geo cache (definitely not a poker run) with a couple hundred participants.

I do see you get 'hands' and can win a prize. Not a poker run?

Or are you saying that you'll be out there hosting another event that's going on?

If so where at? I'll try and meet up if I can make it out!

We'll be there for another event, camped behind the Blu Inn on private property due to permit issues. Hit me up when you're near.

Superstition is open for poker runs, they have a whole different permit rule set.

We'll be there for another event, camped behind the Blu Inn on private property due to permit issues. Hit me up when you're near.

Superstition is open for poker runs, they have a whole different permit rule set.
shoot we might have to stop by. Blue inn has killer breakfast now and we are staying off split mtn, so we try and make the treck over there

damn get your minds out of the gutter.... on a similar note, lilttle mikey is now a truck driver.... i asked him to send me stories of lot lizards.... inquiring minds want to know some funny stories.

Let's try and get this thread back on track...

I think I'm going to try and leave my place around 7am on Saturday morning. Meet up with you guys around 8am? Are you guys camping near the shooting area off of Split Mountain?

Let's try and get this thread back on track...

I think I'm going to try and leave my place around 7am on Saturday morning. Meet up with you guys around 8am? Are you guys camping near the shooting area off of Split Mountain?
i have a small piece of property off the first left hand turn on split mtn. i will send you a pin drop.

Back