Living the prerunner life through my kids.

59sled

Hi,
Just a dad enjoying this Preruuner life through my 2 kids. I've been desert rat the last 30 years riding dirt bikes.
But the kids wanted prerunners to go along with their dirt bikes. So as any dad would say. Cool. We can wrench and work on them together.
I've had 4x4's in the past but my heart has always been traditional style customs and hot rods.
But so happy to be able to help wrench on my boys trucks with them.

My older boys 04 Ranger.
Has BTF basic long travel with Kings in the front. Street pack Deavers in the rear and running King bypasses.
Other than the front bumper. The front suspension/towers and engine brace and rear cage/Deaver set up was built by the Fab Lab.
All others mods done by myself, kids and their uncle.
11.jpg12.jpg

My younger boy started off with a 99 Ranger with just a from Camburg mid travel.
He sold it after 2 years and got himself a 2012 GMC Sierra with a 6.2 V8. Perfect for a 19 year old. Haha.
After 3 months of owning the GMC. He bought and installed Methods, 35" BFG's, Spindle lift with OEM remote reservoir w/ adjuster Kings and rear OEM Kings.
13.jpg

And here's my pile.
car.jpg

Trucks are dumb.... Lets talk about that car though!!!:love:

Thanks for Joining and I wish I had a parent that was interested in my hobbies growing up! Would have made things so much easier vs figuring it out alone!

BTF and the Fab lab - your kids off to a solid start!

Legit. I love all 3.... that car is legit. I kinda want to get into hot rods now. Like wally, I wish my dad was into this stuff when i was younger. I hope to be able to work on trucks with my daughter in about 10 years when she is old enough to drive.

Legit. I love all 3.... that car is legit. I kinda want to get into hot rods now. Like wally, I wish my dad was into this stuff when i was younger. I hope to be able to work on trucks with my daughter in about 10 years when she is old enough to drive.
If she drives anything like she rides dirtbikes, you might want to push that out to about 15+ yrs...

I see these trucks around town all the time. Always give the deuces up when I see Tommy’s ranger that thing is sweet. Just saw the GMC this morning… well heard it first and then looked around to see where it was coming from lol. I was not disappointed.

I see these trucks around town all the time. Always give the deuces up when I see Tommy’s ranger that thing is sweet. Just saw the GMC this morning… well heard it first and then looked around to see where it was coming from lol. I was not disappointed.
you in TO ?

Nope, I already asked ya that haha. I was I thought he said Santa Clarita 🤡

you in TO ?

Nope, I already asked ya that haha. I was I thought he said Santa Clarita 🤡
Yep out in Santa Clarita. But my brother is in TO and the kids Ranger has been at his house a lot as well as my 59.

Since @dwphoto mentioned TO. Figured I should post up my brothers and his daughters trucks. Both from TO.

My Nieces Ranger. Camburg mid travel set up.
ranger.jpg

This was my older nieces ride, But my brother has since taken it back from her and claimed it as his.
She bought something else and rarely used it.
jeep.jpg

Back