Last chance canyon

VWbaja10

Has anyone ran last chance recently? I’ve been wanting to make a run with some buddies and was wondering what I should expect. I’m pretty confident in my vehicle to make but I’d like any insight on recommendations. I’ve ran it 20ish years ago with my dad so I can’t really use that as reference. Any info and possibly trail map would be appreciated thanks

Yep did it over thanksgiving. Wasn’t bad what are you doing it in bronco or bug

Yep did it over thanksgiving. Wasn’t bad what are you doing it in bronco or bug
I’ll be in my mountaineer on 33’s and a friend will be in 91 explorer on 33’s also.

Trail is super easy with a lot of bypasses. Nothing to worry about. You can probably do the whole thing with bypasses in 2wd.

I was running my Ranger with 33" (really 32)s as well.

Trail is super easy with a lot of bypasses. Nothing to worry about. You can probably do the whole thing with bypasses in 2wd.

I was running my Ranger with 33" (really 32)s as well.
That’s what I figured but my buddy was saying it’s washed all out from the rains. Do you happen to have a map of the trail?

That’s what I figured but my buddy was saying it’s washed all out from the rains. Do you happen to have a map of the trail?
I do not.

Just get to the Canyon entrance if you are going from Redrock Randsburg rd and start truckin.

We then took EP30 to Bickel Camp. From there choose your path home.

I do not.

Just get to the Canyon entrance if you are going from Redrock Randsburg rd and start truckin.

We then took EP30 to Bickel Camp. From there choose your path home.
Do you know the entrance name? I’ve been taking ep100 towards bickel camp to Joni jack cabin.

Download the Owlshead App. It has all the OHV trails in California and is backed by Friends of Jawbone. Helps a ton trying to navigate all the closed trails in this area.

Back