Lakeside Rodeo Grounds - June 24th

so here is our vendor list as of today... This is about a 3rd of the companies we are talking to right now.
Schoonies side x sides
gravel kings
Clean-Dezert
Dirt Design
treadlightly
Terra del sol
cal 4 wheel
SD Sheriff
CHP Recruitment Dept
sheriff OHV Division
PIB Beer
BNS Brewery
3 frogs brewery
NRA
Boy scouts
D38
US Forest SVC Cleveland OHV division
ASA
CORVA
friends of oceano dunes
Baja designs
glamis bums
pci race radios
biltwell
falken tires
black widow - next to falken
down4 mobbin
survival outdoor systems
ADS shocks
So cal suspsension
accutune
motorworld
shock seals
orw
dezert people
panda racing
site shades
Duncan Racing
Crazy Industries
ca300
Ruff Ovelrand Rax
competitive metal
lifestyle garage
Complete Trailer

If not its at the gate?
you can buy general admission at the gate, but the bbq will not be available. we will have 2 food trucks onsite though, and some concession stands as well as you can buy beer tickets onsite.

There will be a limited # of bbq tickets sold onsite.
I am heading down tomorrow to mark off booths, then help vendors set up friday. See you guys saturday.

well, i am freaking exhausted. lol Hope everyone had fun. I went down there thursday to mark all the vendor booths, then friday morning was up early for fox news segment on the event. Then straight to the rodeo grounds where i met up with the team, dropped the trailer and straight into getting vendors squared away Friday. Was a long day from 7am-10pm, then up early for Saturday another 6am-10pm day working. But all in all for the first event like this i think it went well. Lots of learning curves along the way, and stuff we can do better. But from what i heard everyone had fun.

I had a great time. It was good to get out of the house and chat it up with a lot of good people.

Do you have an idea on attendance? Seemed a little light but it's probably due to the heat so people were kind of getting in an out of the event.

I had a great time. It was good to get out of the house and chat it up with a lot of good people.

Do you have an idea on attendance? Seemed a little light but it's probably due to the heat so people were kind of getting in an out of the event.
I took like 0 photos all weekend. lol. Totally failed there, will try and dig some up.
Attendance was a little light I think, but I won't complain for the first time, it could of been completely dead all day and that would of sucked. It's hard to judge as people come and go, then came back for the raffle. I don't have exposure to the full list of sales and everything yet.

Back