Heyooo!

DannyG

What’s up everyone, Danny Giannini here. I’ve been lurking around the forum for a minute now and figured I might as well pull the trigger and make my first post. Here’s a little background info: I’ve Lived in Southern California all my life, I love pretty much all forms of Motorsport, especially off-road racing and motoX, I operate a small fabrication business, married with 2 kids, I am currently in the process of building a prerunner for the family and I to enjoy the desert in. That about sums it up haha.

What’s up everyone, Danny Giannini here. I’ve been lurking around the forum for a minute now and figured I might as well pull the trigger and make my first post. Here’s a little background info: I’ve Lived in Southern California all my life, I love pretty much all forms of Motorsport, especially off-road racing and motoX, I operate a small fabrication business, married with 2 kids, I am currently in the process of building a prerunner for the family and I to enjoy the desert in. That about sums it up haha.
Welcome dude ! Thanks for joining. You coming out to the clean up Nov 11?

Don't let Danny be so humble. He is a FANTASTIC fabricator and all around badass!

a small shop... but making a huge impact on the sport. Stuff coming out of this shop is amazing.

It's legends like you sir that are helping make something actually SMALL like this forum grow.

Thanks for joining.

Back