hello there

Dezcoma

Whats up everyone, I'm Kelly. I've been into off road for a while although I'm not super social. Currently trying get my 02 tacoma finished enough to at least drive it but lack of motivation slows me down. Maybe seeing some cool build threads on here will help with that. Build a race truck am I right? haha Been working at dmz fab for a little over 10 years now. Not sure what else to say! cheers!

Welcome. DMZ has some awesome trucks they've built over the years. If you need any of my parts for the tacoma hit me up on here and i'll get you a bad lines good times discount.

I guess I need to do more advertising if people can't even figure out how to Google stuff or know that I have a website. I've been in business for 12 years now and my website has been going for nine

Thanks for joining dude.

I think a lot of us are in the same boat... lack of motivation and/or time. But going through my old build thread has given me some spark for sure! DO you have a build there to post up on here?

Yeah sorry, I looked at your profile and didn't see anything about a business so I asked. I know who tt motorsports is but didn't know you were him.

Thanks for joining dude.

I think a lot of us are in the same boat... lack of motivation and/or time. But going through my old build thread has given me some spark for sure! DO you have a build there to post up on here?
I had one for my old truck but not for this one. Been meaning to start one. I'm about 90% done on the cage work and finishing up the rear shock mounts now.

Here's picture of it in December. Had to get it "together" enough to get it on a trailer to bring it home to finish. A couple things are temporary so I can move it around when I need to. Like that intake

Attachments

• 20211231_161015.jpg
    20211231_161015.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I had one for my old truck but not for this one. Been meaning to start one. I'm about 90% done on the cage work and finishing up the rear shock mounts now.
Awesome. Well please start one on here! It kept me motivated back in the day and hopefully will keep me motivated whenever I get that truck back... I need to start one on my bronco as well. Have 2 trucks they said... will be fun

Back