Got a suggestion.....

*peeks head in*
Is my lil tomato Jakey-Poo still here? Or did y'all take my suggestion? Cuz I think id miss the lil fucker if he got booted

*peeks head in*
Is my lil tomato Jakey-Poo still here? Or did y'all take my suggestion? Cuz I think id miss the lil fucker if he got booted
been busy bangin mawmacitas, getting yoga shit figured out for teaching mawmacitas to do DownDog on mai ^&*@&!&$^@^, getting better at PRACTICING yoga, started writing a book (trying to at least. 25ish pages in....) on my faceplanting (how I became the badass that I am, what my babymomma did to me, having Brogan and all that with him, & how exercise changed my life and made me gayER than i already WUS), & im always gonna be busy pumpin iron now. so i've been busy with a couple things, not too much to nevaaaaaaa come back!

Okay, Just made a dark mode...

Go to your Profile( click your name at the top)
----> Preferences
----> Style "Heavy Metal"
----> Save
----> Refresh

I still need to tweak a few of the colors but it's a start...

Let me know what you guys think.

E

i actually like the white mode. its brighter and happier and gayer and more yogi pleasant for my gay ass!
hell yeah for the option though!

been busy bangin mawmacitas, getting yoga shit figured out for teaching mawmacitas to do DownDog on mai ^&*@&!&$^@^, getting better at PRACTICING yoga, started writing a book (trying to at least. 25ish pages in....) on my faceplanting (how I became the badass that I am, what my babymomma did to me, having Brogan and all that with him, & how exercise changed my life and made me gayER than i already WUS), & im always gonna be busy pumpin iron now. so i've been busy with a couple things, not too much to nevaaaaaaa come back!
You still need to read that damn book I told ya about.

New year, Same shenanigans going. Broken parts, caved-in skid plates, Rasined trucks, etc

That said what can we improve around here?

Tapatalk?
Paid member section? That has added perks. maybe discount codes to select partner companies.

Goals:
  • grow the site to 500 members. (for that we need your help! Tell your peeps!)
  • Business Listing and network sections (Video content how to's, tips and tricks)
  • Bad lines forum member discounts partnered companies. ( example 15% off XYZ company)
  • New Merch (hats, shirts)
  • Put together a few Bad Lines Trips / meet ups

Discuss.

New year, Same shenanigans going. Broken parts, caved-in skid plates, Rasined trucks, etc

That said what can we improve around here?

Tapatalk?
Paid member section? That has added perks. maybe discount codes to select partner companies.

Goals:
  • grow the site to 500 members. (for that we need your help! Tell your peeps!)
  • Business Listing and network sections (Video content how to's, tips and tricks)
  • Bad lines forum member discounts partnered companies. ( example 15% off XYZ company)
  • New Merch (hats, shirts)
  • Put together a few Bad Lines Trips / meet ups

Discuss.

Suggestion #1:

If you've banged "___xyz___"'s mawmacita, AND HAVE PICTURE PROOF(of her, not yourself, unless your a guuur too), you get "__xyz__" discount.

#2:
Ban JakeyPoo from EVERYTHING. as in, don't even let the site load on anything that f***er owns or uses, let alone post. (this would mean banning it from all of the mawmacitas of the site, since he has access to all of them pretty regularly)

#3:
DEFINETLY TAPATALK. FOR SURE. THAT SHOULD JUST BE AN OBVIOUS.

#4:
the "offroad parts for sale" part..... split it up maybe. not just a section for everything. make it just a few sections as in, vehicles, parts, and wanted. or something simple like that.

ur welcome.
ur mawmacita OUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!!!!

(drops his leg, kinda like a mic drop or something all gangsta like that)

not too sure this would add anything to the site. most of us are too cheap or broke to pay TO COME on here and bullshit/learn/get digital "help" on builds. plus i could see it starting a fight, or just pissing people off because "you pay for that fukcing site, i dont pay so i cant learn that" or somehting like that. idk. i might be looking at it the wrong way as well........... just my .69 cents.

#3:
DEFINETLY TAPATALK. FOR SURE. THAT SHOULD JUST BE AN OBVIOUS.

#4:
the "offroad parts for sale" part..... split it up maybe. not just a section for everything. make it just a few sections as in, vehicles, parts, and wanted. or something simple like that.
#1 and #2 are Trash and drive people away. Not going to ban you cause thats some bullshit woke cancel culture shit we have all over social media.

I will ask that you be better. No one thinks that shit is even remotely funny.

#3 Tapatalk - not sure how many people actually use it. I believe there is an added cost on top of the forum, Web hosting, and costs that we pay.
#4 I'll look into adjusting the classified sections.. when we started the forum goal was to get it up and running and not have 200 sub-forums for everything.

not too sure this would add anything to the site. most of us are too cheap or broke to pay TO COME on here and bullshit/learn/get digital "help" on builds. plus i could see it starting a fight, or just pissing people off because "you pay for that fukcing site, i dont pay so i cant learn that" or somehting like that. idk. i might be looking at it the wrong way as well........... just my .69 cents.

To be clear. Would still be free for non-paying members still they would just see ads and not have the added value of being a paid member.

-maybe a shirt
- stickers
-Percentage off our Merch.
-Access to discounts with companies we get on board?
Annual trip like the Desert Meat Club trip we did where we cover the food and feed everyone.

idk just rattling off a few idea...

The ultimate goal here is to bring people together, spread the stoke and knowledge in a positive non-censored platform. that's Free., unless you feel like supporting.

E

Question for you dudes...For the Classifieds Section.

Should Ad thread be deleted once Item is sold ? or should ad just be ear marked as sold and/or locked for further responses?

Thoughts and feelings...

E

Mark it as SOLD. It's always fun to see how much things sold for and when.

Can we get rid of the thumbnail images once you click on a picture? The thumbnails eat up a lot of screen when looking at a picture on a ipad. I would rather see the picture bigger than have the thumbnails below it and make the picture smaller.

Mark it as SOLD. It's always fun to see how much things sold for and when.

Can we get rid of the thumbnail images once you click on a picture? The thumbnails eat up a lot of screen when looking at a picture on a ipad. I would rather see the picture bigger than have the thumbnails below it and make the picture smaller.
so if someone uploads photos as an attachment that's how they appear in the thread at the bottom of the post... vs if they upload a link from a photo hosting company. ( Photobucket, Flickr,etc) or if it's just the img source code from hosted on another site..

Any Suggestions... New sections or sub forums... changes? Always trying to improve things... so let us know your thoughts.

Tapatalk has taken a back burner for the moment.

Maybe add a "from" line in between "joined" and "messages" on post profile beneath profile picture? Its always nice to know where certain people are from.
Good idea, I just discovered that's already on here if you have your profile filled out it will show. For new users registering that will now be a required field. For the existing 780 members, if they want to display their location, they would have to update it in their profile.

I'll figure out how to make the Box a little wider so the city and state can be on the same line.

I notice too if you are on your phone... if you turn the phone sideway more info will show. Same with the photo at the top doesn't show in portrait mode but will show in landscape... 🤷‍♂️

Back