Golf cart VS TT

i dont care who you pass.
youre still driving a f*cking golf cart at the end of the day...................

((SOWWY ELLIIOTSTERS/WALLYBALLYSTERS/whoever else runs this place. i editededed all my profanity. i forgetededed all the time how regular it is for me. haha))

Last edited:
Agreed! I am NOT into UTV's they ruined off-road in my opinion. I would like to see off-road stay small!

Last edited:
Agreed! I am NOT into UTV's they ruined off-raod in my opinion. I would like to see off-road stay small!

UTV's themselves did not ruin off-road......

again, UTV's THEMSELVES did NOT.

all the d**chebag f**kin idiots who think they can be "all sick and into off-road shit" and just go swipe their credit card for a new RZR that will hold one, or 3, of their stuck up pretty, hot as f*ck bitches and they can go parade them around the dunes with absolutely NO IDEA how to even change a tire on their UTV (ya know, the ones who don't know the difference between a WHEEL and a TIRE?!?), RUINED the UTV name and scene for them in the off-road community.
i honestly do feel bad for the professional UTV drivers/racers/people that know how to drive the UTVs and how to DRIVE *IN THE DESSERT*............

OH F*CK. i should stop now before i blow and.......... yeah ha

(hehe see wut eye did theiyre?elohel)

((SOWWY ELLIIOTSTERS/WALLYBALLYSTERS/whoever else runs this place. i editededed all my profanity. i forgetededed all the time how regular it is for me. haha))

Last edited:
I would like to see off-road stay small!
and this.......... is not at all the UTV's fault alone. Off-road is going to get huge/IS/HAS BEEN getting f*cking huge forever now.
i think they could have been an awesome add to the "off-road community/type/vehicles/whatever" if the D-bags didnt get ahold of them

Agreed! I am NOT into UTV's they ruined off-raod in my opinion. I would like to see off-road stay small!
Yeah im with Jakey on this one, its not a UTV problem its a people that shouldnt be out there problem, and now they can just walk into a store with no money and shit credit and participate. More of an underdog fan myself, always rooted for buggies against the big bad trucks. (John Herder in particular) I just think its cool to see the more serious SXS guys running the pace theyre running these days.

Agreed! I am NOT into UTV's they ruined off-road in my opinion. I would like to see off-road stay small!
all the buggy dorks said the same thing about prerunners when people started building them. I am impressed with utv but would never buy one as its not my thing at all. And there has always been shitty people in the desert. Just means we need to go where they arent. We all know UTV only stay at the trendy places.... glamis, barstow, Oco, and gay bars.

Video is fake, can’t be real. No way it happened 🤣
Can confirm it happened... That's my buddy in the right seat! haha.

I guess the owner/driver of the car got pretty tired. This was the second day of racing and towards the end of the day.

But them UTV's are pretty fast now. Watching the factory Polaris UTV tune on Barstow main was an eye opener. Stayed flat through the big whoops!

We all know UTV only stay at the trendy places.... glamis, barstow, Oco, and gay bars.
yes....... they are always welcome in my room. NOT EXACTLY wanted though, with their GayTVs though......... but i dont discrimimawmate!

and a gay bar or two
white AMERICAN males only..... sorry!

see you there... not sure at which one though. lol
i am. MAI PLACE!

You've got the Kibbe truck, you'll fit right in at the bars MG visits
"bars MG visits"........ bars MostGay visits? ........bars MawmGimme visits? .......bars MikelGonzalezsMawm visits? what am i not getting or seeing or banging (besides females of my age, or any age that is......😢)

didnt know if i should start a new thread or just add it to this one..............

buttttttttttt, have you guys seen these/this company/ever seen one in person? it says there in America and Ireland...... i fucking hate RZRs and honestly im not sure if i'd drive one but...... fucking A they look so real and just like a mini truck/raptor/prerunner!! they scaled everything perfect!

1.JPG

2.JPG
Screenshot_20230614_075854_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230614_075919_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230614_075901_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230614_075929_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20230614_075911_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230614_075948_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20230614_075959_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230614_075938_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230614_075959_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230614_075959_Instagram.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 1
@UR_Mawm69 they are pretty neat but at that point you can have a truck for a lot less, probably more reliable too
ehhhhhhhhhh. just depends on what youre doing with it i guess.
i dont even know how much those go for. i think its like a "kit" you buy from them? or bring them your GAYZER and then they do it?

Back