CUTLESS DESIGNS

marcytech

So, i was told itd be cool to plug myself, and my small business on here so.... here we go

for those who dont know i have a VERY small side business called Cutless designs. primarily focused on cad work but sometimes i will have ideas for products.
i have two items out now, one being a tube clamp that mounts two kc cyclones. mostly used for interior lighting, ,but it can really be used anywhere on a vehicle.
heres some pics
IMG_6203.jpgIMG_6204.jpgIMG_6205.jpgIMG_7948.JPGIMG_7950.JPG

My newest product is a 3rd brake light housing.
ill admit. theres not many ways to do this with bajadesign s2 lights but i came up with one small feature to set mine apart. i didnt like the cheesedick little amazon penny lights that all the other company's used as the 3rd brake light function so i made a unit that bolts in the same way a s2 would, even uses a s2 red lense but allows you to use the stock quarter turn socket and stock brake light bulb in its place. gives you a very street friendly 3rd brake light function and if you ever need to for racing or whatever you can just swap in a s2 and run it like that also
IMG_6153.jpgIMG_6160.jpgIMG_6164.jpgIMG_6184.jpgIMG_6187.jpgIMG_6190.jpg

I have two rules that i like to follow for all my products.
1. it absolutely has to be bolt on with no drilling or cutting
2. USA made is the only option.
i have an awesome relationship with ryan jubera and hes been doing all my machining as of lately and i dont plan on changing that. hes a great machinist and yet seems to still get better with each batch me makes for me.

check out the site to see more!
www.cutlessdesigns.com

thats all

peace

#dizCOunts for BLGT memberZZ?!?!?
lOWer price or hooKUp?!?!?

come on brah, i no were supposed to support you cause were all friendZ but ur supposed to hOOk us up?!!??! come on FREE FREE FREE!

im sure you'll get a lot of that. haha.

suggestion, id post a link to either Amazon or the KC Website where you can buy specifically what light, with the main ad/post. i know it seems stupid but, people are stupid. much easier for lazy people to click 2 links, then add up the 2 prices, then check ther bank account to be reminded of how broke they are, THEN buy.
then to have to search google for the light, then make sure its the right one, then bang ur mawmacita, and so on.
i dont know. just a thought!

kinda like me right now! to lazy to get up and walk in my backyard so ill ask!
do 2nd get rangers (87-89 i think?) even have a 3rd brake light in the back?
and, do you make one for those?

BASICAALLY, CAN I PUT ONE IN THE PUSSYGETTER IF I BUY ONE? (89')

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk if it’d be worth it but if you decide to post an Amazon link on your website you might look into an affiliate link. I believe you can earn commission every time someone buys from Amazon using your link.

Get an Amazon affiliate account setup. Then make an affiliate link for them so if anyone clicks link off your website and buys them you make a small commission on the sale.

Get an Amazon affiliate account setup. Then make an affiliate link for them so if anyone clicks link off your website and buys them you make a small commission on the sale.
"them" being the lights? or my products?

Stoked to get mine! Was not stoked to see the post and then watch $$$ leave my bank account without even knowing what I was doing :ROFLMAO:

But seriously stoked on it. I had built something similar to it and had it on the Ranger before the roll. It got bent so I was just going to build another one and this saves me time and obviously will make the truck look that much better.

Not sure how much interest you have in changing that 3rd brake like up at all but I had a rear view camera mounted in there as well. It was a good spot to see people coming up behind you or just make sure you stuff in the bed hasn't come loose and about to fall out.

Stoked to get mine! Was not stoked to see the post and then watch $$$ leave my bank account without even knowing what I was doing :ROFLMAO:

But seriously stoked on it. I had built something similar to it and had it on the Ranger before the roll. It got bent so I was just going to build another one and this saves me time and obviously will make the truck look that much better.

Not sure how much interest you have in changing that 3rd brake like up at all but I had a rear view camera mounted in there as well. It was a good spot to see people coming up behind you or just make sure you stuff in the bed hasn't come loose and about to fall out.
yeah actually i thought of that...but im finding that red s2 lenses are sort of hard to get - no one has them in stock- so this product will be limited to 20 pcs haha.
need to find a way to make my own lenses if i wanna keep making them and offering them for other vehicles.
but i do like the idea of putting a rear camera. i thought i could make an insert for one of the outside s2 holes.
so like left to right itd be rearview cam with a white cargo light next to it/brake/chase. or any variation of that

im finding that red s2 lenses are sort of hard to get - no one has them in stock- so this product will be limited to 20 pcs haha.
need to find a way to make my own lenses if i wanna keep making them and offering them for other vehicles.

Pssst

Now, I'd like my $200 consultation fee please.

Pssst

Now, I'd like my $200 consultation fee please.
yeah the issue with that is the profile is extruded out on the s2 lens, it wouldnt look or fit as nice without the extrusion.
then theres the whole being known as the guy who copied a bajadesigns lens thing... lol

yeah the issue with that is the profile is extruded out on the s2 lens, it wouldnt look or fit as nice without the extrusion.
then theres the whole being known as the guy who copied a bajadesigns lens thing... lol
Coming from the 'industry' side of things I do not see an issue with offering something like their product if it's just for part of the product.

The product itself is still designed to work with 2 of their S2's so they are already getting a sale out of the deal and for customers like myself I'll be running the 3rd S2 light anyways. You're just offering an alternative to keep the Street legal guys happy. Again Baja designs is still benefiting from the product being out there...

Coming from the 'industry' side of things I do not see an issue with offering something like their product if it's just for part of the product.

The product itself is still designed to work with 2 of their S2's so they are already getting a sale out of the deal and for customers like myself I'll be running the 3rd S2 light anyways. You're just offering an alternative to keep the Street legal guys happy. Again Baja designs is still benefiting from the product being out there...
well, if you say so! 30 red lenses were just ordered. send cut send is rad. i uploaded my file and had a quote instantly. order placed within 10 mins.
i will definitely be using them again soon.

bodj your check will be in the mail!

Back