Badvada

Awesome work, I'm going through a 4wd conversion with a custom front half similar to yours right now. Those track motive shafts are a great idea to keep fixed CV joints for the angle yet have some slip. Any idea how well they will hold up?
I expect good things. They are basically outer 1500 cvs on each end, and from what I've seen the inner tripod joint on silverados is usually what breaks, so overall they should be stronger.... especially since I'm going from s10 stuff to full size stuff. I wouldn't low gear crawl with them, but the s10 stuff held up to a 5.3. Secondary advantage for me is I'm awd and the tcase I have is a viscous clutch type that splits up to 33/66. Sp at most I'm putting 33% of my torque through the front drivetrain, as well as it having viscous slip (will give when bound up)

Do you have a picture of the driver side manifolds with the lq? I’m dropping an lq4 into my truck and the steering column area is going to be tight, so I got some hooker blackhead manifolds, but I’m anticipating having to modify them

Do you have a picture of the driver side manifolds with the lq? I’m dropping an lq4 into my truck and the steering column area is going to be tight, so I got some hooker blackhead manifolds, but I’m anticipating having to modify them
The tbss manifolds is really tight to the block for this reason. If I dug I might be able to find you a part number. New build I'm running ebay long tubes as the motorbis 5" back in the chassis

The tbss manifolds is really tight to the block for this reason. If I dug I might be able to find you a part number. New build I'm running ebay long tubes as the motorbis 5" back in the chassis

Gotcha. I already got the manifolds from Hooker and they should work, but will probably be snug

Back