BAD LINES GOOD TIMES PODCAST?

Another good one. Only thing id add is this: when you are pushing it anywhere near the "limits" (of either the vehicle or your talent) you make hundreds if not thousands of split seconds decisions every trip. Slow down for this turn or hammer down and drift? check up for this whoop or hammer down and try to double it? left or right line? is that a g-out? 2nd or 3rd gear for this hill climb? etc etc. You can spend years making a million right-enough decisions but 1 bad decision and everyone will remember it/talk about it.

Another good one. Only thing id add is this: when you are pushing it anywhere near the "limits" (of either the vehicle or your talent) you make hundreds if not thousands of split seconds decisions every trip. Slow down for this turn or hammer down and drift? check up for this whoop or hammer down and try to double it? left or right line? is that a g-out? 2nd or 3rd gear for this hill climb? etc etc. You can spend years making a million right-enough decisions but 1 bad decision and everyone will remember it/talk about it.
Exactly... Hitting the nail on the head with that.

just found this pushed to my youtube, so I came here to subscribe to the thread.
I've only watched 2 so far but looking forward to the others.

You guys are doing great! I have much enjoyed all of the episodes thus far.

It's at my house on his trailer until he's back to pick it and his rv trailer up

Dudes. I was nervous it was going to end up a shit show because I was pretty tuned up. But that ended up hilariously great.
Again again!
Logan is a super. great guy and also his friends that will jump in and help fix your shit on the trail. Very good episode!

Back