Baby build ranger

Cookie11

New to the forum but have been lurking on DR and now this for a bit looking at all the build threads. From Lakeside in SD and grew up riding dirt bikes and ripping up the desert. Currently have a 2008 ranger. It really only has a freshly powder coated 5.5 mid travel camburg kit and some extended shackles in the back. Super simple since I am still in college. Mostly used to get out to the desert with my bike and to sleep in with the camper shell. Not too bad for a start but looking to upgrade to a bigger, possibly v8 truck soon. IMG_3999.JPG

DO
NOT
START.

You'll end up winning this way!

but seriously,

#1.00000000000 = Finish college WHILE fucking around in a/your:
shop/garage and learning ALL that you can
or
a friends shop/garage space and learning ALL that you can
or
helping a local fab shop by just sweeping the floors for free. just being AROUND people that build trucks, will help you learn so much lingo/words/types of things/EVERYTHING

#1.69 = BECOME FUCKING ADDICTED TO READING FORUMS LIKE BLGT and even old DR threads as long as you can sift through the drama BS, like you said you've already been doing, AND LEARN/BECOME FAMILIAR WITH NAMES/SHOPS/mawmacitas/PEOPLE/mawmacitas/DIFFERENT WAYS TO DO THINGS & WHAT THEY ALL ACOMPLISH

#2.00 = learn to weld on scrap pieces found/picked up at a junkyard, start with a cheapo flux core setup so you don't need to buy gas an shit
or
just go for it and buy a little 110 mig welder/bottle if you have space an whatnot

#3.00 = keep continuing #1.69

#4.00 = IF building shit yourself, does not work for you/is not your thing..... then save up a fuckload of money and buy something done.

#5.00 = make sure to look at your pics before you post them because, every time i scroll back to that picture, i think automatically "WHAT A FUCKING DOUCHEBAG, HE PUT A HUGE DONKEY DICK EXHASUT TIP ON HIS RANGER!"...... then a couple seconds go by and i realize its just a fucking trash can in the back of the photo. hahah

DO
NOT
START.

You'll end up winning this way!

but seriously,

#1.00000000000 = Finish college WHILE fucking around in a/your:
shop/garage and learning ALL that you can
or
a friends shop/garage space and learning ALL that you can
or
helping a local fab shop by just sweeping the floors for free. just being AROUND people that build trucks, will help you learn so much lingo/words/types of things/EVERYTHING

#1.69 = BECOME FUCKING ADDICTED TO READING FORUMS LIKE BLGT and even old DR threads as long as you can sift through the drama BS, like you said you've already been doing, AND LEARN/BECOME FAMILIAR WITH NAMES/SHOPS/mawmacitas/PEOPLE/mawmacitas/DIFFERENT WAYS TO DO THINGS & WHAT THEY ALL ACOMPLISH

#2.00 = learn to weld on scrap pieces found/picked up at a junkyard, start with a cheapo flux core setup so you don't need to buy gas an shit
or
just go for it and buy a little 110 mig welder/bottle if you have space an whatnot

#3.00 = keep continuing #1.69

#4.00 = IF building shit yourself, does not work for you/is not your thing..... then save up a fuckload of money and buy something done.

#5.00 = make sure to look at your pics before you post them because, every time i scroll back to that picture, i think automatically "WHAT A FUCKING DOUCHEBAG, HE PUT A HUGE DONKEY DICK EXHASUT TIP ON HIS RANGER!"...... then a couple seconds go by and i realize its just a fucking trash can in the back of the photo. hahah
Hahaha I didnt even notice that till now. Thanks for the words of wisdom.

Back