Good Day

BajaZay

Hello,

My name is Zay based out of Ventura county got a nissan titan and Toyota Tacoma Prerunner. Looking to sell the titan and build my 1975 f150 ranger super cab

Attachments

• IMG_6709.jpeg
    IMG_6709.jpeg
    364.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6565.jpeg
    IMG_6565.jpeg
    561.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6891.jpeg
    IMG_6891.jpeg
    259.8 KB · Views: 6
Nice. The dentside Super Cab's are awesome, I have 3 currently that are possibly future projects. Yours is much cleaner than mine and pre smog so that's a win

Nice. The dentside Super Cab's are awesome, I have 3 currently that are possibly future projects. Yours is much cleaner than mine and pre smog so that's a win
Yeah still trying to decide if want to build it stock with or extended width. I mean it would save me money on glass but it’s going to come down to use at the end of the day. Also will need to shorten the wheel base no matter what as well.

Yeah the supercab long beds are way too long. Shortening it up to short bed is a good start. I have one i'm going to just get running and throw a tiny lift on it to run some 33's. The next one I have an 85 f250 4x4 i want to put the body on that frame, plus its diesel so pre smog. Last one I have is just a cab/frame i'm going to build into full kill if/when I sell my current ford project.
Here's my 3 project trucks.
PXL_20231122_160241320.jpgPXL_20231122_164445214.jpgPXL_20231122_164625440.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully I can come up north and meet you sometime dude. I’ve been following you since right before you had your TBI.

I am planning on this super cab to kind of be the more serious Prerunner than my Nissan but I got to budget myself and at least you have the fabrication skill to make your super cab pretty gnarly.

I'm actually down south of you now in Lucerne Valley. So next time down in the desert hit me up and cruise by

Back