What a Trip A trip report over a year in the making - Running the TAT during a 'pandemic'

So epic dude. Just finished the read and it's very well written. Thanks for the effort and I guess it's time to plan another one? haha

sounds like your bike is as slow as my old race truck..... also for reference you did ask me to slow down while doing about 90 on I5. lol
Believe it or not, the bike was actually slower.
(I dont recall that minor detail... and NOBODY will believe that you were going 90mph unless you were free-falling from an airplane or something)

So epic dude. Just finished the read and it's very well written. Thanks for the effort and I guess it's time to plan another one? haha
Thanks! Ill be sending a copy to some publishers... Im hoping to retire already.

Ive been looking at either the Continental Divide Trail, or an Alaska trip/run. Ive already started banking vacation days (again) lol.

Believe it or not, the bike was actually slower.
(I dont recall that minor detail... and NOBODY will believe that you were going 90mph unless you were free-falling from an airplane or something)
I will remember the trip how i want... even if it didnt happen that way. lol
The write-up was awesome by the way... And I have heard most of your stories. Such an epic adventure for you.

Trip of a lifetime! Awesome write up as always. I vote you do the Alaska ride next, spring time would be awesome and still have somewhat normal days and night as far as the sun goes.

Such a rad trip. Thanks for sharing dude ! You need to do it again on a Vespa
Thanks dude! Bucket list ride for sure, but there are definitely some things I would do differently if I did it again (not down for the challenges a vespa would bring to the table for starters)...

Im in the early planning stage(s) for a run at the "Continental divide trail" next year. Figure Ive already done the US left to right, now Ill try it top(ish) to bottom.

Awesome storytelling! I enjoyed every eloquent word!

Remind me if I was actually able to help you with your map request? I fell like I was not helpful…

Thanks dude! Bucket list ride for sure, but there are definitely some things I would do differently if I did it again (not down for the challenges a vespa would bring to the table for starters)...

Im in the early planning stage(s) for a run at the "Continental divide trail" next year. Figure Ive already done the US left to right, now Ill try it top(ish) to bottom.

i made it about a little over 2 pages before i just skimmed to the end. hah. sorry not sorry im fucked up in the head.
but, FUCKING AWESOME WRITE UP.

did you or did you not bang any mawmacita's in those 29 days, on the trip???

also, for cereal now, are you that Steve that is always with #CleanDezDoucheMagoosh Adam events and shit?!?!? i know THAT Steve. not sure if its the same guy tho........

LASTLY, i do fucking love how you ragged on #CleanDezDoucheMagoosh Adam EVERY chance you got, while still writing an epic write up.
❤️

i made it about a little over 2 pages before i just skimmed to the end. hah. sorry not sorry im fucked up in the head.
but, FUCKING AWESOME WRITE UP.

did you or did you not bang any mawmacita's in those 29 days, on the trip???

also, for cereal now, are you that Steve that is always with #CleanDezDoucheMagoosh Adam events and shit?!?!? i know THAT Steve. not sure if its the same guy tho........

LASTLY, i do fucking love how you ragged on #CleanDezDoucheMagoosh Adam EVERY chance you got, while still writing an epic write up.
❤️
Thanks for reading [some of] it!

Sadly, I didnt bang one single mawmacita during the entire trip. I know, bummer. Something about a stinky fat dude riding a tiny dirtbike overladen with gear didnt exactly attract the 'hotties'.

I am indeed *THAT* Steve! I cant pass up an opportunity to talk shit to/on Adam... I think he likes it.

Back