3 Day Bronco Build!

Sterling 10.25's came in 85-97 f250 & 350's. 93-97's had a stronger pinion and yoke. Had one sitting in my garage for years out of a 95, barely got $50 out of it when it finally sold.
Are they the same wms to wms as stock bronco rear ends?

Don't have either rears to confirm but from a little research, srw 10.25's measure about 65" and bronco 8.8's also measure about 65" so yes.
The guy I bought the rear end off said it was narrowed to fit the Bronco. So I don't actually know.

But it does have Custom axles so it's the factory Bronco 5x5.5"

As in I just kept thinking it was haha.

Mikey pointed out that it is not with a picture and well. Now I need to figure out exactly what it is.
Its a semi float. Axle bolts to the hub rather then sliding into a drive plate with a hub cap. Its plenty strong under a bronco and i'll bet you have zero issues with it. Party on!

Clean Bronco build. what length are the front coilovers and does he sell those coilover buckets. I'm in the process of putting together my front end and trying to fit 14 inch 3.0s is proving to be tough for me, probably because I'm dumb. Anyways this thing is kicking my ass so something that bolted on would speed up my life right now a lot.

Clean Bronco build. what length are the front coilovers and does he sell those coilover buckets. I'm in the process of putting together my front end and trying to fit 14 inch 3.0s is proving to be tough for me, probably because I'm dumb. Anyways this thing is kicking my ass so something that bolted on would speed up my life right now a lot.
Richer Racing offers a bolt on shock tower designed for 3.0x14 coil overs. Also I believe @Giant Geoff shock towers work for 14's.

Back