2024 Cali 300

The minion and I could make this. Can you actually go out into the desert and watch? Or is it like the mint where you are trapped in a “spectator” area?

The minion and I could make this. Can you actually go out into the desert and watch? Or is it like the mint where you are trapped in a “spectator” area?
Barstow is all BLM land so you can spectate anywhere BUT i believe they want you to get a wrist band for spectating even out in the open desert. I did it last year without any wrist bands and went to a few spots and watched without problems. I know driving down the main access road there was check points to prevent joe blow from driving into the pit areas but I just came in off hwy 247 and no problems there.

We camped in general camping last year so if anyone wants to meet up/ hangout ill post our spot on here. Hopefully we can get a good spot against the fence on barstow main again.

I have no idea. I do know it was the cheapest part of the entire race for us lol I’d imagine they’ll start putting that stuff on the site soon. They just finished the course map last week
They've dropped some info.

I've never been to a race like this before, so it's all new to me.

For camping , it just says RV/camper vehicle pass is $100 for the weekend. What if I plan to sleep in the back of my bronco, or maybe in a tent?

What is the poker run like? Is it more for SxS, motos, other, or would a mild prerunner be usable?

I've never been to a race like this before, so it's all new to me.

For camping , it just says RV/camper vehicle pass is $100 for the weekend. What if I plan to sleep in the back of my bronco, or maybe in a tent?

What is the poker run like? Is it more for SxS, motos, other, or would a mild prerunner be usable?
anyone else think $100 to camp for the weekend is insane? I understand if you are at KOH for like a week or 2... but come on?

anyone else think $100 to camp for the weekend is insane? I understand if you are at KOH for like a week or 2... but come on?
That's what I'm thinking, especially if I'm truck camping (spectatorlander)....I can see if we have access to one of those shower/toilet trailers, maybe it makes sense, but that is as much as it is to camp at a developed state park for 2 nights.

Back