2023 California 300 Oct 4th-8th

I'm planning on going since I'm like an hr away. No prerunner again so hopefully can find someone to ride with to spectate. Or do they only do spectating in the areas only and the course is closed for spectating?

I'm planning on going since I'm like an hr away. No prerunner again so hopefully can find someone to ride with to spectate. Or do they only do spectating in the areas only and the course is closed for spectating?
My seats are full, but you can cruz with us. I'll get you pit passes. What's your street truck like?
I'm not going very fast if you're ok with going across bushes?

My seats are full, but you can cruz with us. I'll get you pit passes. What's your street truck like?
I'm not going very fast if you're ok with going across bushes?

My street truck is my Sequoia I took down in Baja. Just blew up front diff so now it's 2wd conversion. I cruise it many places it shouldn't go. So I'd love to follow you around to help and watch so badass racing.

My street truck is my Sequoia I took down in Baja. Just blew up front diff so now it's 2wd conversion. I cruise it many places it shouldn't go. So I'd love to follow you around to help and watch so badass racing.
Right on, it's a go. I'll be there on Thursday morning. I have your cell and will text you later.

Back