2011 Kona Stinky TL

the bodj

Picked up this bad mamma jamma Friday last week (4/8/22) from a kid at the highschool I teach at (lol). Did a quick delete on the rock solid, Free Agent seat, and have put 4.5 miles on it, cruising around the neighborhood once and to work and back once. In that short amount of time, I learned that my legs suck.

I grew up riding dirtbikes (and still do), but figured it would be nice to be able to hit dirt midweek, especially since we live in one of the best areas for mountain bikes in the nation. Stoked to really try it out next week!

I believe it's all stock with Azonic platform pedals. I'll most likely upgrade the forks and shock as I go. Forks have no adjustability, and the shock has no lockout.

1649951617020.png

Get some clipless pedals and shoes, it'll take some getting used to but your pedal power and "@one'ness" w/ the bike is way worth it. I only ride my platforms when cruising around town.

Get some clipless pedals and shoes, it'll take some getting used to but your pedal power and "@one'ness" w/ the bike is way worth it. I only ride my platforms when cruising around town.

I'm planning on it. Plus being able to pedal by pulling up will be nice. Going to run these for a bit. Just paid for the honeymoon, plane tickets, and wedding rings so I need to recoup some funds haha.

Back