Local Legend 2003 GMC Sierra build (Lizzo)

Any chance a third bucket seat would fit in the back? Trying to plan for the future. I have sat in the back of Los' F150 and it was doable but tight and I think those were smaller SxS seats

Any chance a third bucket seat would fit in the back? Trying to plan for the future. I have sat in the back of Los' F150 and it was doable but tight and I think those were smaller SxS seats
pretty sur Los' was full size buckets. now that you bring up his truck, i kinda remember being at shock because his truck had 4 full siae buckets. pretty sure they were full size, not SxS seats............... then agaiin, guy with the fucked up brain is talking. hah

pretty sur Los' was full size buckets. now that you bring up his truck, i kinda remember being at shock because his truck had 4 full siae buckets. pretty sure they were full size, not SxS seats............... then agaiin, guy with the fucked up brain is talking. hah
Los’s truck has sxs seats in the back. They actually don’t make those anymore because all the new sxs seats are full size now with just different mounting locations. But yeah mine is slightly larger than Carlos’s due to a bigger cab. Your legs still go around the back of the seat but it is comfortable.

So I’ve been logging some road miles on her just making sure everything is all good. So far so good just wanna finish up some wiring and it’s time to go testing ! These shots are from my buddy Doug from lsk at the down for mobbing event in San Diego. Most of the little stuff is worked out now which I’m super happy about.

Attachments

• DSC02762.jpeg
    DSC02762.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC02727.jpeg
    DSC02727.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC02720.jpeg
    DSC02720.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 31
Back