What Long travel Front Kit for a 06 F150?

RothShocks

I have a customer right now that wants to build his sons truck for him into a decent offroad truck, not a full blown Mexico Prerunners but can drive around trails in phoenix comfortably. Some details 06 F150 , wants to retain 4x4, will be keeping the truck for the future and plans on caging it. We decided on keeping it "Limited" in the rear so his kid can learn to drive a truck and read lines and terrain and not just flat foot everywhere and wad up and are going to Fab a bed cage and run some 3.0~ bypasses with a simple Deaver set up and try and make it so in 10 years from now when his kids ready for links we can use the same bypass shock. But what I'm looking for input on is who makes the best front kit in your opinion geometry wise. I'm more worried about bump steer than wheel travel pretty much every kit for these trucks pull 12-14 inches of travel and run either a OE style shock or weld in towers and we can tune shocks to make them all work the same. So far I've got this extremely small sheet made of kits, i know Richer racing has made a kit but I'm not sure if he still produces it and same with JD Fab. Mainly just looking for info on what kits you have experience and like or if there are shops i missed.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-16 090515.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-16 090515.png
    163.4 KB · Views: 15
Going to be limited to retain the 4wd.

If your looking to get rid of the 4wd setup i would look into the blitzkrieg kit.

Do any of them use a fabricated upright? I'd imagine bumpsteer to be less when they're not using factory locations for the steering arms, but I don't have any experience with any of these kits.

Do any of them use a fabricated upright? I'd imagine bumpsteer to be less when they're not using factory locations for the steering arms, but I don't have any experience with any of these kits.
Baja kits does but the geometry is really bad and you need to relocate the tie rod mount on the upright.

Looks like RPG made them at one time. I couldnt find it on their site though. They also say they eliminate bumpsteer in the description with 16.5” of travel.

Back