Web Advertisements

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys!

Just wanted to give you a heads up that we have started up an Ad's on the site.

Some things to keep in mind before you get upset with us and the site:
  1. Please note that this type of platform is not free. There is a monthly subscription we pay along with add-on's fee's.
    1. Hopefully we'll be able to afford adding tapatalk soon and other features that make for a better experience.
  2. We hope to grow the forum to a point where we can use proceeds to donate to worthy causes. Currently we have only really been able to donate our time.
    1. Clean Dezert
    2. CORVA
    3. Friends of Oceano Dunes
    4. Ect.
  3. Time and Money - You typically only have one or the other. This website is taking up both from us and in order to keep it going we need some type revenue coming in to support it.

If you guys have any suggestions or have any issues with the type of ad's you are seeing then please reach out either on this point or shoot us a DM.

We are creating a community for like minded ADULTS. With that said, all and any criticism is well received. As we all get older it tends to get harder and harder to find like minded Off-Road Enthusiast and we hope to bridge that gap by offing a place online we can all share.

Thanks,

BLGT

Have you thought about doing some sort of subscription fee with perks for people who subscribe to offset the pop up ads?
Sign up for the year get a free shirt and sticker, and hidden area of the forum that not everyone can see?
BLGT patch or something. Throwing out ideas, someone recommended this for our clean-ups I just haven't had time to set it all up. Its that time vs money thing. lol.
PS let us know how we can help you.

Have you thought about doing some sort of subscription fee with perks for people who subscribe to offset the pop up ads?
Sign up for the year get a free shirt and sticker, and hidden area of the forum that not everyone can see?
BLGT patch or something. Throwing out ideas, someone recommended this for our clean-ups I just haven't had time to set it all up. Its that time vs money thing. lol.
This works as does the vendor deal i was talking to ya about.

You could also do a donation area to the site or a percentage of the merch line goes to the forum?

This works as does the vendor deal i was talking to ya about.

You could also do a donation area to the site or a percentage of the merch line goes to the forum?
Is there a way we can pay a fee and not see ads? A separate section for people paying never takes off on forums (from what I’ve seen anyways). That doesn’t have any draw for me. But I’d pay not to have ads

The current state of the ads are super annoying. We'll be fine-tuning them so they are less of a nuisance.

I like the Tee shirt/sticker for folks that don't mind contributing to the cause to be ad-free for the year.

I know pirate had/has something like that.

Back