Was goinon

I have a 1990 FSB that I've been learning alot on. Been adding my own coilovers and cut and turned the beams along with rear deavers and the under bed shocks. All Solo parts minus the radius arms those are diy offroad and the cut and turn are the threat billet cut and turns

Attachments

• 20220403_172124.jpg
    20220403_172124.jpg
    466.1 KB · Views: 6
Bronco's are the best!

Going to start a build thread? Best way to help keep track of everything you've done!

Bronco's are the best!

Going to start a build thread? Best way to help keep track of everything you've done!
Hey man I'd love to! I made an Instagram for that reason! I'm learning beams and broncos and know I have ALOT to learn but wanna show progress as I go. But I'm having a problem getting notifications on here to my phone. Do you know what the best way would be for me to get notifications? I tried looking on tapatalk with no luck and I set up notifications from here to my email but I didn't see you reply or the likes on here. Cheers🍻

Nice! I’m building a bronco also great platform to start with. Started with rangers had a raptor now needed more room so bought a bronco. Lol
The room was exactly why I did it too. Had a single cab Toyota pickup prerunner and found out we were pregnant so I sold it for a bronco haha. I'm enjoying it alot so far!

Back