Tuff Trucks 2023 - Del Mar Fair

SaltyMethods

Any of you guys going or participating?
Dates: 6/28 - 6/30
Times: 1:00PM & 5:00PM

Register to Race:

Screen Shot 2023-06-22 at 11.01.17 AM.png

Yeah I want to go! What day will be the fun day of racing?

I would say Friday would be best due to people having work I feel like it’s easiest to get Friday off but should be pretty good action Wednesday-friday

Those little hits look like they are the backside of sand bowls when people try and launch off them and cartwheel forward

Awesome work with the youtube video! Thanks for taking the time to record. Great footage

For any of you guys that want to see the most of the trucks run. I did my best to record all the trucks and both runs. Didn't include some of the trucks because their runs were weak or missed them. I put their runs back to back the best that I could. Enjoy.

Fucking awesome

For any of you guys that want to see the most of the trucks run. I did my best to record all the trucks and both runs. Didn't include some of the trucks because their runs were weak or missed them. I put their runs back to back the best that I could. Enjoy.

Rad dude! Thanks for doing that. I'm always bummed that they don't do tuff trucks on the weekends...

Rad dude! Thanks for doing that. I'm always bummed that they don't do tuff trucks on the weekends...
Same! I’ve never understood this concept. Seems only logical to do it on the weekends; more people would come, they would sell more tickets and make more money.

anyone know who owns that grey silverado with no glass on it? Looks like a badass truck

Gregg;'s truck is a bad ass truck built by JD Fab in Escondido.

wow that thing is rad. Thanks for posting his page. That makes me want to sell my ranger :ROFLMAO:

Back