the chevron doctrine effects california CARB???

charlie brown

so a few weeks ago the US supreme court ruled that the chevron doctrine (40 year old ruling that is the base of how and why the EPA has been basically making "laws" about our lives) is and has been illegal. that they can only recommend laws/rules and that congress can only make the laws.

so this basically cut off the authority of most of the EPA's "laws.

so now the question is since CARB works off of a special permit from the EPA to do what ever they want in the name of the environment, does that effect CARB?

legal LS engine swap for everyone????

Ta were the turbo engines not supercharged engines right ?
Ours were both on the 47' Motor Lifeboats I was on (the USCG switched to Cummins engines a year or two ago I believe). The engine model number is 6 cylinder-V configuration, 92 - cubic inches of displacement per cylinder, TA - turbo aftercooled.

Attachments

• iaqrq6gqvo451.jpg
    iaqrq6gqvo451.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
More than likely, it was passed around more than morale gear.
We had some weird 47 numbers up in New York (D9) too. I think they were getting moved around from all the former surf units on the Atlantic that were taking on 45s.

so the FTC has denide approval of Krogger taking over Albertson ( and i agree with the big getting bigger).

so Krogger is now suing the FTC saying that what the supreme court ruling on the cheveron doc. that this also applies to the FTC, that they cant tell them what to do. get the popcorn. this will get good. all the federals agency are scared and working hard and fast behind our backs trying to save 100% of there power.

when will someone sue CARB??? where is SEMA??? they made a living as a negotiators for the aftermarket parts with CARB. they dont want there business model to flip upside down?

when will someone sue CARB??? where is SEMA??? they made a living as a negotiators for the aftermarket parts with CARB. they dont want there business model to flip upside down?
It feels like organizations like SEMA and NRA that "protect" Hobbyist rights just let california go intentionally to use it as a scare tactic to everyone else "Send us your money or your sate will end up like California"

Back