Upcoming Trip Terra Crew Speed Metal May, 4th 2024... Who's IN?

Ohhhhhhh I thought this was a desert trip! It's an EVENT haha okay well good to see those guys are finally actually driving their trucks instead of just walking in circles around them with a video camera lol

Might have to consider trying to make it but idk if I want to stay in California any longer at this point haha we'll see though! Could be fun!

How long can I camp there for? 😂

Head to this link and it has all of the details you will need:

http://www.purplepass.com/tcspeedmetal2024

And you can camp Friday and Saturday night if you would like to. First come First Serve. Just make sure you lose the attitude when you arrive cause were all family out here trying to do cool shit with our friends (you and the rest of the car culture community) and don't want or need any sassy gals trying to ruin the party.

Easy there little tiger, no need to get your panties in a bunch haha I wasn't giving you any attitude, I literally meant ANY details would have sufficed because at the time I had replied, there were no details posted at all until you posted a link.

Apologies about the wrong impression lol I'm probably one of the nicest dudes you'll ever come across 🤙

Gonna have to pass on this one though boys! I had my fill of California haha it was time to head home. Until next time!

Pro tip camp close to the chain link fence to be close to the action. You could literally camp 50’ from the drift track last year (front row to watch BJ flip someone else’s truck 😂)

Are there any bands planned for this year?

@WW_RANGER_X are you just going for the day?

Also x2 on plenty of track time. I didn’t go out for my last available session because I was ready to start drinking.

CD will have a booth set up, so make sure to visit Josb and give him some shit. I will be at a wedding in Tahoe... I will have to sa last year was a ton of fun, and its rad to see more events like this put on for everyone.

Pro tip camp close to the chain link fence to be close to the action. You could literally camp 50’ from the drift track last year (front row to watch BJ flip someone else’s truck 😂)

Are there any bands planned for this year?

@WW_RANGER_X are you just going for the day?

Also x2 on plenty of track time. I didn’t go out for my last available session because I was ready to start drinking.

Yeah for just the day. Wes has a soccer game that day so I'll most likely be rolling solo. I'll have a backpack full of stones unless they're checking at the door lol

CD will have a booth set up, so make sure to visit Josb and give him some shit. I will be at a wedding in Tahoe... I will have to sa last year was a ton of fun, and its rad to see more events like this put on for everyone.
ill be there with him. hoping to take the ranger and maybe run the course before I go to the booth for the day.

I plan to be there but probably just hanging out. Probably have the BLGT Canopy up and spend the night in the camper with my Little.

My Bronco is dead in the water until I can get around to the water pump.

I was thinking it'd be fun to have anyone from the forum host a little trash run around the event. Would be a good excuse to go out exploring.

I spoke to Blackhat from Terra Crew and they wouldn't mind if anyone brought a few picked up bags of trash dropped it off at the event.

Thoughts?

I’ll be in the vicinity that Saturday anyways, I’ll probably cruise out and crash in the back of my truck Saturday night.

I'll be there spectating. Also if anyone needs parts from my ford junkyard shoot me a DM and I can possibly bring with me for you to pickup there or at my home after depending on what it is.

This is all about speed metal but I can't help but try and make some money while attending.

20240430_133239.jpg20240430_134130.jpg20240430_134136.jpg20240430_134139.jpg20240430_134202.jpg

Back