Upcoming Trip Terra Crew Speed Metal May, 4th 2024... Who's IN?

We checked it out last year and I gotta say was a super cool event. The drifting was cool to see in person. Never had seen that before in real life.

It’s a ton of fun for drivers. The desert course was super fun and gives you a chance of some cool garage photos as there’s photographers all over the place.
The infield course (the gnarly one) is gnarly and gets your blood pumping for sure. Those evens are always mega fun in my opinion cuz it’s not often I have “pros” taking pics of my truck. I’ve gotten some damn cool photos for the garage and office from Terra events.

Yea I went last year and ran the “sketchy dudes no cage” class and it was fun. A little disorganized but I’m sure they will have it dialed in better.
Pro’s taking pics on the desert course was a nice perk and everyone around was chill. Really great vibe.

It’s like a 2 day offroad/drift festival.
Not sure I’m going to make it again but it was rad last year.
Camp onsite for sure.

I will hopefully be there, I've been thrashing on my truck to get it ready. I bought my truck in January and pulled it out of a guys garage as it had been sitting for 20+ years. The truck is currently at steel nuts offroad getting a bunch of suspension issues fixed but it's looking like I should be able to make it 🤙

Any info on this trip yet? I was curious if I can squeeze it in before I head back to Montana. If it's in the Barstow / Johnson Valley area I'd like to try and make it happen and whip out the camera!

ill be out there spectating (drinking), hows the on site camping?
On site camping is good. It's a 17 acre lot that was just graded and camping is first come first served. Camping spots will be chalked out this year so we can make the fire marshall happy.

Any info on this trip yet? I was curious if I can squeeze it in before I head back to Montana. If it's in the Barstow / Johnson Valley area I'd like to try and make it happen and whip out the camera!
It's in Adelanto California on May 5th. Not far from Johnson Valley, about an hour away. Info and Passes are available to purchase online HERE:

http://www.purplepass.com/tcspeedmetal2024

looks like I will be hitting up this event. anyone else going?

A little pricey for sure...but looks like it might be fun for drivers.
It's not nearly as pricey as entering an actual race. We have worked really hard to keep the prices down for everyone, but these events are NOT cheap to put on. The fencing alone is gonna cost us 10k just to give you an idea. I wish we could make all this stuff free for you guys, but it's just not possible until we get a sponsor that wants to give us 100k lol

Back