SoCal Gambler 500 information

Doubleggregg

Anyone here participate isn’t he SoCal gambler 500 stuff or even the oroginal
Gambler 500 stuff?

Been seeing it obviously for years and sorta thinking it would be fun and cool to participate but do t know much about it.

Where’s the best place for info?

Gregg

I reached out to the dudes on IG inviting them to forum a few weeks ago never heard back.... Seems they keep to Facebook group for organizing runs?

There are a few gamble dudes on here @FarmFreshFabrication @BigCountry762x39

Any words of wisdom dudes?
eww... Farm fresh and I are here... you folks need to learn to keep the trouble makers out!

I'm not a so Cal guy at all, I'm an OR guy, but yeah think Facebook is the best place to find IN about Gambler stuff. know the SoCal is a different in a few ways... or at least they use to be but again, the guy I knew that was like the one most involved sadly took his own life. so its been a few years. but lots of 4wd jeeps and stuff less of the "weirder" vehicles but still plenty of the more desert oriented builds there is a FB Group Gambler500SoCAL they are likely more able to answer questions about that event.

now OG Gambler500 what do you want to know my friend? next year likely June, we will be down in like the Madras area on a big ranch I'm told to camp. not at the Redmond fairgrounds.

Back