Reptiles?

dwphoto

Administrator
Any of you guys got Reptiles?

My son is all about lizards, Always hunting them where ever we go. He's been asking for a bearded dragon for months. Finally, we agreed to get one.

Meet Mosasaurus

52288453455_13420be392_b.jpg

52287967546_e4aa2f0d4a_b.jpg

52286998587_1f04e26bbe_b.jpg

So far so good... lil dude mows down the crickets and the Romaine lettuce.

in my younger years i had a water dragon and a leopard gecko. I always wanted a bearded dragon and now that I make the decisions my wife said no. fml sometimes getting married is like having a 2nd mother.

Had a Leapoard Gecko for a few years but gave it to a coworkers kid since I wasn't interacting with him a whole bunch.

Now he has a much better life!

oh boy. oh boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
i can make a good post in a minute. hah

My brother has a bearded dragon. Growing up we always had snakes and lizards. From alligator lizards we would catch to iguana, Chinese water dragon, leopard geckos, king snakes, ball python and my bro had crested gecko that he bread but he has since sold all of them. He also had roaches for the bearded dragon until recently when he fed and sold them all.

screw snakes. I am deathly afraid of them.
PUSSY.

yeah, i have been ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOUT snakes forever now. since around 16. hah.

"cool short story, brah" coming up.....

so we had a fuck load of those, I was aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall about them, we'd become good customers/friends with the place where we'd get feeder rats, misc. Shortly after my faceplant my fiancé/baby momma said there's no way she can keep and take care of them by herself and still be at the hospital all day/night/all that so she actually went and donated all the snakes (a few just cheap everyday species, and a few that were very rare and expensive), the hella expensive cages we had bought at a big reptile expo, and my cool stand i built for the cages to the local feeder store we had become friends with.

i had honestly completely forgot about them until right before i got released for good, im pretty sure?, and when they told me she donated them i had no remorse. i wasn't "scared" of snakes but thinking about them/holding them/"playing or hanging out with them" just kinda weirded and grossed me out. I remember being like WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH ME?!?!
so i was ok with them being gone. don't really miss them, at all really, not scared or freaked out by them anymore though. honestly after thinking about them/this........ i kinda want to go hold one right now and see what it's like? hah

fucking brain injuries. fuck hahah

I grew up with Reach_out_reptiles on IG as a close neighbor and eventual best man at my wedding. He always had a house iguana and a room full of snakes including a few rattlesnakes. I always had a horny toad, iguana, or blue belly in my room but nothing crazy. It was fun seeing his Basilisk(sp?) also called Jesus lizard running on top of the pool water. That might be fun to convince the wife to get. Oh, and we have a desert tortoise from the neighbors they found in town. She's kind of cool I guess.

Anyone interested in my brothers sulcata tortoise? He said our tortoise is cool and all, but we inherited him and he is certainly going to outlive us. He's also causing some damage to his enclosure. We think he's about 18-20 years. In Santa Maria, CA and I am going up there and back around the 25th of this month if someone wants it I can bring down to my home in Lucerne Valley for you to pickup.

Anyone interested in my brothers sulcata tortoise? He said our tortoise is cool and all, but we inherited him and he is certainly going to outlive us. He's also causing some damage to his enclosure. We think he's about 18-20 years. In Santa Maria, CA and I am going up there and back around the 25th of this month if someone wants it I can bring down to my home in Lucerne Valley for you to pickup.
those guys can get big!

Yeah it's probably 15 in long and who knows how much it weighs but it's quite a bit. And if you give it ahead of lettuce it eats the whole thing in no time

Last edited:
I'm going ask my wife! My great Aunt has 2 desert tortoises they "found" in Coachella in the 50's. They just cruise around the back yard in OC I haven't seen them in person in 15 years but they are still kicking.

I'm going ask my wife! My great Aunt has 2 desert tortoises they "found" in Coachella in the 50's. They just cruise around the back yard in OC I haven't seen them in person in 15 years but they are still kicking.

just take it home. In my house if i have to ask the wife i already know the answer. lol

this^^^^ haha just fucking say you need it for MEAT RESEARCH FOR AN UPCOMING trip in the dez. hahaha

can we stage a raffle for the tortuse at the clean-up and just make sure you win? could you imagine peoples face thinking we were actually really raffling off an animal. lol

Back