Rear diff-Detroit Locker or Eaton Trutrac

I ran the OEM Toyota limited slip for a long time and it held up fine with 5.29s, 25s and a mild V-8. Loved the ability to turn on asphalt and use drive-thrus and parking garages quietly. Always had traction in the dirt and was much better suited to slippery dirt roads than the spool I have now. Right before I pulled the axle I put one tire in the dirt, pinned it and the truck took off straight and true. I'm sure they have a limit sometime but if you're sticking with stock axle shafts it should suit you well. I still have the complete 3rd if you're interested.

I ran the OEM Toyota limited slip for a long time and it held up fine with 5.29s, 25s and a mild V-8. Loved the ability to turn on asphalt and use drive-thrus and parking garages quietly. Always had traction in the dirt and was much better suited to slippery dirt roads than the spool I have now. Right before I pulled the axle I put one tire in the dirt, pinned it and the truck took off straight and true. I'm sure they have a limit sometime but if you're sticking with stock axle shafts it should suit you well. I still have the complete 3rd if you're interested.
Sent ya a message! I am interested!

Back