Rad Ranger

Radmigo

Just picked up a 2022 Ranger 4x4 with the Splash package. Will try to keep this thread updated as the upgrades continue. For now, I just have a spacer level kit from stage3motorsports.com, Method NV305s, 285/75R16 Milestar Patagonia XTs and ditch lights from Auxbeam with brackets from SDHQ.

Plans for the future are UCAs from either Total Chaos, BajaKits or Icon. Coilovers/shocks probably from Fox unless something else pops up. Once my knee fully heals from my partial replacement surgery, I'll be pulling the running boards off and building some rectangle tube sliders.
Screenshot_20220405-093605_Gallery.jpg

I've been working in the 'industry' for 8 years now and 'overlanding' as always been something that has been made fun of. With that said.... I have a child now and therefore a family to worry about their comfort levels... Having something with 4 doors and that is reliable sounds epic. Most of my junk is basically junk at this point and not running and I keep getting envious of the folks I see out there putting miles down and enjoying life.

Overland it up dude and enjoy every minute of us haters at home being keyboard warriors.

My old roomy had the Diesel Canyon and was out somewhere different almost every weekend. I can't say I was jealous enough.

Quick update. Got some Icon UCAs installed today.
Got some remote reservoir Fox Performance Series shocks on order for the rear.
Last mod will be coilovers. Just need to decide whether I want Radflo 2.5 non-resi or take a chance on the Sway-A-Way 2.5 non-resi.View attachment 1275View attachment 1276
we make a sweet little package for the rangers we actually had a 2019 shop truck which got all of the R&D done on it they are super cool platforms the Tremor rear leaf springs are a huge upgrade over the base model monoleafs

What stroke rear shocks were you able to get in there? I’ve got Radflo’s now but they limit droop a lot. Only so much you can do with stock mounts though.

What stroke rear shocks were you able to get in there? I’ve got Radflo’s now but they limit droop a lot. Only so much you can do with stock mounts though.
the rear packaging is horrible from Ford and only allowed us to get a 2.125" diameter they are a 10" travel

I have a soft spot for these rangers! I purchased a 2019, right when covid started, built it and did a 8month 36000 mile trip in it, from baja to the keys, to the artic circle. Besides an issue with some icon shocks the truck didnt skip beat!

Attachments

• IMG_2347.jpeg
    IMG_2347.jpeg
    257.6 KB · Views: 8
What was the issue with the Icons? Ive been pretty impressed with their appearance and ride quality out of the box.

Back