Prelander from Iowa

baja.lander

What's up everyone! New guy here that loves all things Baja, short course, Trophy Trucks, class 11's, etc.

I'm currently wishing I lived near the desert (and more like-minded people) while being up in the midwest. 😆

Anyways, I'm headed to Crandon for the world championships next weekend to get my racing fix in my 2016 F150. Currently it has Bajakits UCA's, Ford Performance Fox coilovers and rear shocks, RPG rear bump stop kit with Fox 2.5 bumps, tentbox rtt and tuff stuff bedrock, raceline wheels and 35" bfg's, and a RPG chase rack with 2 spares. Also a few other little things I'm forgetting I'm sure.

Future plans are for a mid/long travel kit in the front (bajakits or dirtking) and some deavers in the back. I have fiberwerx raptor fenders in the garage staring me down so I need to pull the trigger soon.😂

Hope to learn and see some rad trucks here!

IMG_20230805_132316_076.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Im in Des Moines, not alot if prerunners around at here either. But Im building a Ranger and have a buddy doing a Bronco.

But you're closer to most of the short course races than me. We are planning on going to ERX for the Champ race this year.

But you're closer to most of the short course races than me. We are planning on going to ERX for the Champ race this year.
Oh right on! We go to Crandon every year. Might try and get to erx this year too

Have you ever gone to silver lake Sand dunes. I would like to try and make it over there this summer. Prerunner invasion and Midwest dirt fest look pretty cool. But I don't think we're making it to either of those this year.

Yeah I'd kill to go to MWDF but it's just not in the cards. We go to the Mint 400 out by Vegas every year in the spring and Crandon in the fall. We just had our first child so the Mint is out this year lol

The only reason I have ERX on our list is we have family a little ways away we're going to see the same weekend.

The only reason I have ERX on our list is we have family a little ways away we're going to see the same weekend.
Oh nice. If you like ERX you'd love Crandon. Hit me up if you're ever up around this way!

Will do man, same thing if you're ever near Des Moines hit me up. I'll make a build page for my Ranger, and I'm sure I'll post some stuff when I put the cage in my buddies bronco.

Back